Model Cars Magazine Forum

1-8 scale 69 camaro pro mod (mike hill's car)

comp1839

Dave... I am speechless bud. I have no other words than you are a Master at this. Those carbs and manifold set up looks killer. I am still amazed its all machined and scratch build. I need to step up my game.... :lol: . I sure can't wait to see more of this.

aaaaaa hum 4x ( Dave you just do some great work bro. Thank )

thank you so much guys!!!!!! i appreciate it. if any of my work inspires or causes you to go the extra step or put in that extra detail......well it just isn't any more satisfying than that!!

sorry for the lack of updates. i've been busy lately trying to take care of some other things. i'll get back just as soon as i take care business. thanks again.

bart, here's the deal. rich shainline put his '37 chevy pro mod up for sale. the guys at precision worked their butts off to come up with a win - win deal for rich and myself. i can't begin to thank rich, jim and doug for the effort they went through to make this deal happen. anyway, i'm going to be purchasing the car. i'm just finishing up all the loose ends on my deal to get the money together to buy it. the bank now officially is in the soul acquisition business.

as far as the 903 pat musi motor. i only wish i could afford it! hehe. the thing makes incredible power.

the car is going to be transformed into a (excuse me as i clear my throat, ahem) street car. it will live out the rest of it's life without the brutality of 3000h.p. spanking it.

here are some shots of the car:

i will be removing the aero nose and replacing it with a more stock looking unit.

029.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by comp1839

Ok....it's all falling into perspective now..................... ;)

That "scale motor" you've been posting, is REALLY out of the 37, ain't it??? :rolleyes:

:lol: No, seriously....you have no idea how much I have missed this stuff from you Dave.

I am so pleased to finally get back and see some truly amazing work being handed to us by one of the best guys out there. :wub: Thanks mate. :)

GREAT work securing your new "street car" too......that will be wild, and another amazing build to watch evolve. B)