Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 dodge dart (426 hemi)

jdmfan

I just finished this up a few minutes ago . Its a 68 dodge dart . I did a 2 tone paint job tamiya met red and champaigne gold with a black pin stripe . i scratch built the headers and and part of the throtle body i also wired the motor and ran fuel lines and brake lines . Hope you enjoy .Thanks for looking

Let me know what you think.

gtx003.jpg

gtx004.jpg

gtx005.jpg

gtx007.jpg

gtx009.jpg

gtx008.jpg

gtx006.jpg

Wow ! what's not to like about this Dart,very,very well detailed and clean build.How did you do the black door lines so clean ? Keep up the outstanding work.

thanks im glad you liked my build . the black door and trunk lines i use black gloss testors emamel and tin it down a bit . brush it on with a fine brush and use my finger to wipe of the extra paint on the body .

that looks great, looks like something chip fooze would come up with but with nice wheels

the only 2 things i dont like about it are the painted bumpers (just my personal preference) and the driverside rear and passenger front tires are on backwards

did you modify the driveshaft aswell? it looks good and beefy

I love the pro-touring look, & this is Mopar road trip deluxe!! Fantastic paint scheme & stance. I'm usually a fan of chrome.......may have to rethink that. Great inspiration. I have 1 Mopar pro-t on the bench, 1 in prep, & 2 in planning! It's getting harder to call myself a Chevy man, LOL. Nice work!

• 2 weeks later...