Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hmm, OK, tell me why?

Guest Johnny

Wife's brother-in-law used to have stuff on his store get bid up like that and 99.99999999% of the time they don't pay for it.

The winning bidder has only bought twenty-seven items. Looks like he was in a bidding war with someone with even less experience than him. Purely a case of inexperience at bidding and knowlege of models.

The weird thing is on the same page another model of the same type with different box art is buy it now for $70.

The problem with this is that some bozo will think that all of his stuff can be valued at theses silly prices.

Also as it was said with the seller really get this price?

Personally if I was going to sell I will find a local show to sell. The fees for ebay are too much and there is too much chance for fraud the way things are set up.

bobthehobbyguy

I think those two bidders were just prancking each other and at the end the winner won't pay for the car. Besides this, I think no matter how much you want one of these kits youve got to use your brain and realize that you can buy for a lower price.