Model Cars Magazine Forum

What are you wanting for Fathers day?

With Fathers day fast approcahing, and for me it will my first one, what are the Fathers wanting to get, or hoping they get on Fathers day?, I know most are hoping they dont get a tie :lol: , I keep getting asked what do want, and really, I have no idea. Maybe better Air compressor , really I dont care if I get anything ;)

So what are the rest of the Fathers hoping are wanting to get?

Edited by martinfan5

To spend the day building models with my son, watching Lemans, and hopefully get to see my daughter and grandaughters too !! :rolleyes::P

Oh thats right, Le Mans is that weekend, its nice that its going to be TV here, well most of it anyways.

Jonathan, I'm with you. I'm not sure what I want for Father's Day, but I'm sure my kids will do something in school for me. And with my birthday so close to Father's Day (my Dad always says that I was the most expensive Father's Day gift he ever got :D ), Father's Day is sort of an anti-climax for me. I'm sure my wife has something planned for me; like spreading top soil & mulch!

Edited by Jim B

Unfortunately I hear this one a lot!

We ar wishing you Good Luck in your search!

..... I just took a part-time job washing dishes at 1 of the 2 restaurants in town. after nearly 30 yrs. as a masonry construction heavy equipment operator & 2 back to back on the job injuries, I can say: The pickings are slim. Around here anyway. I feel your pain & good luck in your search!

I will have a ton of relatives in town after celebrating my childrens' graduations the day before so some help cleaning up the yard and dealing with family would be my two biggest wishes!

Don't really need any more models, although if Revell would see fit to get that 50 Olds, 57 Ford or the 77 GMC pickup kit released this week............................................!