Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

This followed me home along with about 1500 in tooling AND the head for it as well. It looks pretty rough but the price was right. FREE.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yprv557ox2a0dx4/20131228_132724.jpg

Sure it doesn't look like a model or auto related topic, but it's being used for mostly Radio Control stuff, model stuff, auto stuff, and then some gun stuff on the side. I gotta take the one section apart there, and clean it all up reseal it probably put some gaskets in there so it will stop leaking oil. Can't afford to have it leaking oil in the apartment. i'll toss up another photo once I get the rest of it all sitting over there so it can be seen.

Went to Model Empire with the intention of only getting the Detail Master hood pin photo etch set for a Dodge Daytona project. Got that as well as a Detail Master ignition wire loom set and the new Moebius Chrysler 300B(retails for at or around $29.99, but was $23.99 @ ME). Couldn't help it. :rolleyes: Great looking kit though! Can't wait for that '61 Pontiac Ventura from them! Should be an awesome kit as well.

Edited by The70judgeman

Went to Model Empire with the intention of only getting the Detail Master hood pin photo etch set for a Dodge Daytona project. Got that as well as a Detail Master ignition wire loom set and the new Moebius Chrysler 300B(retails for at or around $29.99, but was $23.99 @ ME). Couldn't help it. :rolleyes: Great looking kit though! Can't wait for that '61 Pontiac Ventura from them! Should be an awesome kit as well.

Nice haul....might stop there tomorrow

My haul since Tuesday. I guess i have the Hemi fever!!!! lol The cuda was a early b-day present from my dad, the brushes and x-acto set was from the father in law, the other 7 kits (Jeep,Coronet,3 Hemi darts, 2 Challanger kits), paint and clippers were from the day after Xmas 40% off everything sale at Michaels.......sooo glad to be home!!!

11612977294_32c951dea0_c.jpg
Untitled by jrherald420, on Flickr
Edited by jrherald420

My haul since Tuesday. I guess i have the Hemi fever!!!! lol The cuda was a early b-day present from my dad, the brushes and x-acto set was from the father in law, the other 7 kits (Jeep,Coronet,3 Hemi darts, 2 Challanger kits), paint and clippers were from the day after Xmas 40% off everything sale at Michaels.......sooo glad to be home!!!

So are the rumors true that your stocking up enough to open a new hobby shop in middle tn? I got some cool stuff to show at the next meeting.

Nice haul of mopars...

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...