Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Its for music equipment, Deejay, this one will hold a mixer broad, cd player, amp. It is not light empty, and after I put everything in it, its a back breaker

I will take a pic so you can see what I mean then PM it to you

Thanks Jonathan :D

Erik,

I noticed the other day that ModelExpress had this kit, are you the one that got it? You never know what Dennis will get in, which is why I check his site every day. About a week ago I got from him a strange little Gunze kit which included thee cartoon like Japanese figures and a Messerschmitt Kr-200. One of the figures was missing but since I'd bought the kit to get the Kr-200 it wasn't a problem.

rob

Was that the show in shearwater today? Me and a co-worker wanted to go but we both had to work. I'd like to make it there some time.

yea it was in shearwater , you had to be there as soon as it opened to get the good deals it was kind of picked through but a few things caught my eye

Erik,

I noticed the other day that ModelExpress had this kit, are you the one that got it? You never know what Dennis will get in, which is why I check his site every day. About a week ago I got from him a strange little Gunze kit which included thee cartoon like Japanese figures and a Messerschmitt Kr-200. One of the figures was missing but since I'd bought the kit to get the Kr-200 it wasn't a problem.

rob

Yes, from Dennis. Seems he got a nice load of Japanese kits in. I actually tried to buy that Lupin III kit you got - I have a few of the others in the series. Lupin III was/is a very popular cartoon character in Japan and Gunze made a number of kits including some of his "crew" and, in the case of the kit you got, the detective who is always trying to catch Lupin III.

A new 2012 Honda Accord SE. I wasn't planning on buying a new car,but a couple of weeks ago a lady tried to go through the intersection I already occupied. We weren't moving very fast but it was enough to total my 97 Crown Vic.

any pics of the crown vic those are pretty tough cars

Scored some Aoshima Volk TE37 wheels for my dream car diecast ( which I get to pick up from the Post Office today!)!!!!!

pics of the diecast and wheels to come!

Anyone have any guesses as to what this diecast is yet?

I present to everyone my dream car! Atleast one of them! lol!

KGrHqJp4E9eD4pN0BPff-7ccQ60_57.jpg

And the Volk TE-37 wheels I scored to put on it!

KGrHqZHJEkE914i-KSBPe36ktvGw60_58.jpg

Actually the wheels will go on another one that I have already stripped of paint and have started to modify. This one will get similar treatment!

Project log coming soon!

On Sunday I picked up 3 bikes, 14 cars/vans, 9 military boats and the Titanic, and around 30 planes most are military from the B29 to the Avro Arrow to Pipers, all unbuilt but some have a piece or two missing but for the most part they are complete and the guy gave me 50 bottles of testors paint and 12 cans of assorted colored spray bombs. It was worth the 120 mile round trip. Oh and they are all 1993 and earlier.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...