Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

:D hi to all of you masters, newies, and forthcoming builders hahaha. just wanna share what I got today but as a beginner I think I should share some info so you can get an idea about me guys. Well as some of you know from my one of my first threads I recently got my first kit. which I mess up for my not having enough info on modeling and building. so i set my self to gather enough knowledge as to start putting together a kit. Besides that I'm in need of tools to do my builds. So far I got assorted sandpapers,knives, some blades, my tamiya glue, and a couple of paint cans. Sorry I made a big post just to share that today I got what is my first shipment of tools (saw blade and my tamiya paint stand) and also my second kit (Hummer H2) which I hope not to screw LOL. Keep on creating plastic lovers.

Welp, it took a little while, but I finally got my SUPER CUSTOM PAINTED Manx today!!! VW Dave (Carnavale) painted it for me too!!!! It's a BEAUTY, in a deep metallic blue. Glad I waited and it's gonna get built with a white interior an 5 spoke Cragar S/S's!! THANKS AGAIN, Dave!!!! :);)

WOW ! That blue is awesome ! What kind of paint ?

I got this a couple of weeks ago from Scale Modeling By Chris . It's next up on my build list .

000_0024.jpg

000_0026.jpg

I don't normally care for resin kits but this one is really nicely done . Does anybody make decals for the sides and tailgate ?

I've got an old Solex. It's in DESPERATE need of restoration.

The bike is cool but the camper in the background might be a bit heavy for it to pull around.LOL

Does this mean that you attend the pedal bike show in Ann Arbor this Sunday ? I hear it is a good show and they have Mini Bikes this year. Never been myself but I do have the flyer.

Went to a 1:1 car show/swap meet today and made a couple purchases from the Model King himself!

Very nice guy to talk to, i asked about any upcoming mopar kits he told me that he has a 65 Plymouth Belvedere in the works and that he also wants to do a 71 Dodge Demon! Which personally i would love to see that happen!

He was very reasonably priced with his kits and i got a great deal on the decals!

112.jpg

113-1.jpg

I've got an old Solex. It's in DESPERATE need of restoration.

Hey, what's the bloody holdup? Those things are just too kewl.

Naw, seriously now, if you need parts or anything, I can help.

Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance.

Hey, what's the bloody holdup? Those things are just too kewl.

Naw, seriously now, if you need parts or anything, I can help.

Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance.

Actually, it still runs. Just needs to be stripped down and painted, new tires, tubes and brakes. It was my grandfather's and it's been buried in the shed for the last 20 yrs or so.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...