Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

the GTX is missing the custom wheels, but there is a resin Satellitte grille in it and a smooth rear bumper

Post some pics of those two parts if you have a chance, please. I didn't know someone had a 1/24 Satellite grille available.

Is the rear bumper missing the rub strips?

Didn't get nothin' - not even the rain we were supposed to get.

That's too bad . We got about 4 inches ! All that grass seed and topsoil I put down 6 weeks ago washed down the street ! It was growing too ! !

All that changed on Monday, Bob. Monday = 4", Tuesday 2 1/4", Wednesday 1". I would have thought 6 weeks of growth and the seed would have rooted already. I'm planning on a couple pallets of Bahia and 3 yards of top soil to cover a bunch of sugar sand out back of the house where the rain water is washing everything away.

I just bought the Meyers "Manx" at Hobby Lobby for $14.11 and a 40% off coupon. They also had the AMT Double Dragster kit. Good to see they are finally getting some newer releases. I still haven't seen the Custom '48 Ford here.

I'm about as happy as I could get. This one has been on my must have list for a while, but always seemed to elude me as it went for ridiculously high prices on Ebay. So when it popped up for a decent price BIN SEALED, I jumped on it.

IMG_20120601_215752.jpg

Edited by JamesW

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...