Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Picked this up today at the local op shop (thrift/goodwill store).

post-8535-0-22489600-1354868755_thumb.jppost-8535-0-56182800-1354868791_thumb.jppost-8535-0-25960000-1354868815_thumb.jp

It seems complete, but is missing instructions, so I can't see if it is complete or not!

All the bags are stilled sealed and it has 10 tyres, 2 axles and the decals.

Don't know if I want to build or trade...

This pic is just a quick look at what I have picked up over the last few months. Dracula was only $7.00 with free postage, couldn't resist.

post-8535-0-66421500-1354869135_thumb.jp

and I also grabbed 8 of the Revell engines parts packs. One will go into the '32 ford.

Edited by groo12

Picked up a Mig Welder, price was right, don't have to drag the one from work home anymore, and before anyone questions it's quality I have already compared it to the Lincoln Electric Mig Pak 10 I've got at work, and as far as internals they are the same, only difference is the color and name on it.

GEDC3882.jpg

And yes as you can tell I've already been playing with my new toy.

Nick

Picked up 2 more police kits (Linberg NC Crown Vic and NC Charger). I will shoot pics of these,she knows I bought em,LOL,she was with me :P

BTW,Jonathan I ddn't actually see your post just above my other one,cool beans on the 454SS (I'd like to have a fleet side bed off one of those myself for an AMTSilverado stepside same basic kit from that era,LOL),awesome news on the new camera digs :D

Edited by Olskoolrodder

Picked up 2 more police kits (Linberg NC Crown Vic and NC Charger). I will shoot pics of these,she knows I bought em,LOL,she was with me :P

BTW,Jonathan I ddn't actually see your post just above my other one,cool beans on the 454SS (I'd like to have a fleet side bed off one of those myself for an AMTSilverado stepside same basic kit from that era,LOL),awesome news on the new camera digs :D

Stephen, the Fleetside beds don't fit on the Stepside Cabs unless you cut the mounting tabs off.

Nick

Nice finds by your wife. My wife seems to find stuff at Goodwill and similar stores for me too. I, on the other hand, have absolutely 0 luck. It's like they know when I'm coming in and they put nothing out so I'm disappointed and wasted my time there.

Maybe the stuff she finds was yanked from your ancient stash stuff!!...............LOL

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...