Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

what wheel? i keep loosing the brass one i have ended up with this its nice for what i need it

The little wheel that moves the head, works a little easier with a wheel.

See how the 6in has the wheel and the 4in doesn't.

P1010008.jpg

Not a big deal, just easier to work with the one that has the wheel.

They are handy I use mine all the time.

Edited by CAL

I finaly got some paint for my street kings charger, but I was in walmart, and foud this little jem I have been lookin for, for a long time, johnny lightning 1/64 92 gmc typhoon.

sonoma419.jpg

sonoma428.jpg

sonoma432.jpg

Now all I'm waiting for is the syclone kit so I can make a 1/25 typhoon, even though it will take alot of work.

The little wheel that moves the head, works a little easier with a wheel.

See how the 6in has the wheel and the 4in doesn't.

P1010008.jpg

Not a big deal, just easier to work with the one that has the wheel.

They are handy I use mine all the time.

oh saw that one too, i didnt know there was a difference.

I finaly got some paint for my street kings charger, but I was in walmart, and foud this little jem I have been lookin for, for a long time, johnny lightning 1/64 92 gmc typhoon.

sonoma419.jpg

sonoma428.jpg

sonoma432.jpg

Now all I'm waiting for is the syclone kit so I can make a 1/25 typhoon, even though it will take alot of work.

If you get the resin Blazer conversion it won't be too hard. I don't remember who makes it, but I see them on Ebay from time to time.

I won a grail B) Hopefully it's all it is supposed to be. details to follow.

oh saw that one too, i didnt know there was a difference.

Yeah, slight but there is a difference. To be honest for small stuff the little one is better.

If you get the resin Blazer conversion it won't be too hard. I don't remember who makes it, but I see them on Ebay from time to time.

I went searching though the site, and I found out it needs ALOT of work to look right, so I think I will just scracth it.

Here's the link: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9433&st=0&p=68919&hl=Blazer&fromsearch=1&#entry68919

Well I got some stuff back that I had let a friend barrow my model car mags from when I was building models some 17+ years ago and he had moved to NM with them and has been telling me he still had them but they were packed away and he couldn't get to them!! :o

He emailed me on Monday and said he would ship them to me and I should have them by today or tomorrow, and I was like ok next I'll hear is they were lost in the mail!!

But today 2 boxes came in the mail with all of my model car mags!! And I'm like a kid in a candy store looking at them again after not having them for so many years and thinking I never would see them again!!

Ok I have lots of reading to do................

Today's Haul... Man,had a little trouble getting "all the kids in the picture" this time!

IMG_38791-vi.jpg

Top row: (L to R): AMT '32 Phanom Vicky, Gunze Sangyo '56 VW Beetle

Middle row: (L/R): Monogram F-350, Lindberg-Model King Triumph GT6+, AMT American Hot Rod Mustang GT, AMT '25 Model T.

Bottom Row: Revell '32 Ford Roadster W/Diecut McDonalds', AMT Double Dragster (yep... bought another one, tin box and all!), and an MRC Texaco station!

I also picked up a bunch of discounted rattle-cans...

IMG_38801-vi.jpg

All the kits came from Dean's Hobby Stop except the Double Dragster, which I bought from Hulings Hobby House.

I also got a new tire on the car, but didn't take a picture of that. Hope nobody's too disappointed by that! :lol:

Today's Haul... Man,had a little trouble getting "all the kids in the picture" this time!

Top row: (L to R): AMT '32 Phanom Vicky, Gunze Sangyo '56 VW Beetle

Middle row: (L/R): Monogram F-350, Lindberg-Model King Triumph GT6+, AMT American Hot Rod Mustang GT, AMT '25 Model T.

Bottom Row: Revell '32 Ford Roadster W/Diecut McDonalds', AMT Double Dragster (yep... bought another one, tin box and all!), and an MRC Texaco station!

I also picked up a bunch of discounted rattle-cans...

All the kits came from Dean's Hobby Stop except the Double Dragster, which I bought from Hulings Hobby House.

I also got a new tire on the car, but didn't take a picture of that. Hope nobody's too disappointed by that! :)

Nice stash there, Chuck. I also have the Texaco station, but I'm in a quandary as to whether I should build a service station or turn it into a convenience store like the Quik- E- Mart :D:lol: .

Edited by Harold

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...