Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Oh yeah. Corel has been around for a long time. I've been using Arts & Letters Express for a long time. Did the license plates come with it or did you copy from Acme? I copied some over from Acme and I'm rting to think up more vanity plate names so I can fill a page of glossy photo paper.

Oh yeah. Corel has been around for a long time. I've been using Arts & Letters Express for a long time. Did the license plates come with it or did you copy from Acme? I copied some over from Acme and I'm rting to think up more vanity plate names so I can fill a page of glossy photo paper.

no i got them from Blankplates.com the dubai tag came from plates around the world

I like the Shaun the Sheep - Land Rover. That's from the Wallace and Grommett dude. Funny stuff.

Went to a real hobby store today and restored a few supplies and also picked up a Tamiya 66 Bug. I had a 64 that was a pan up restoration...lost it to my ex and she sold it. Oh well, this one will be a fun build.

IMG_0274.jpg

The postman rang twice today!

Slowly but steadily, the 1/20 scale collection is growing:

SL372508.jpg

Why do they have to do this? Teaser pics:

jeep.jpg

I'm missing all except the bottom right Jeep and the Super Seven :lol:

Help! Help!

Heller 1/24 scale Voiture Pie. A oui, cherie!

SL372509.jpg

And a very restorable original 1959 rumbling chicken:

tbird.jpg

Edited by Junkman

I'd just recieved two projects in the mail a MPC 73 Plymouth Duster body shell that i'd got from forum member mustangman & a Monogram 58 T-Bird from forum member disabled modeler. Thanks for sending me the two projects,fellas i'll keep everyone posted.

Edited by LSU Fan 1981

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...