Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Fall 2013 Kit Announcements

Casey

Tired of re-typing these every month, so I just blanked out the stuff the public doesn't need to see. Revell's official release schedule, only thing that matters when it comes to release dates. Untill it's confirmed on one of these, it's not official... Note that August and September are still tentative.

Junenewreleaseschedule0-vi.jpg

any thoughts or hints or speculation on what revelle-monogram releases for july might be... june sure was a bust 'cept maybe the '69 camaro..

While technically a Model King release, the Revell '57 Ford Police Car is showing as "Late July" on Model Roundup. :)

The only kit I would probably get from that list is the D&M '62 Corvette gasser as I've seen that car a few times and hopefully I'll build it instead of just throwing it on the "pile."

this sounds like one for me as well.

joe.

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked up a 1:25 Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am, will try and get pix up here soon. I'll also take pix of it alongside the 1:24 scale Pontiac Firebird 3-in-1 for size comparison.

Edited by Drake69

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the 78 Corvette pace car will be available ?

It's showing as an October release currently...

Is the '60s VW a reissue? I swear it looks like a new mold.

That's the new Revell of Germany Beetle..there is a thread or two around here about them (new coupe and convertible kits)

• 2 weeks later...

What do you know about the kustom parts included in the Olds, Brett?

I know it will have a tri-carb setup (but not sure exactly which one it will be), , a new exhaust system (duals, I believe), lowered suspension, and an automatic transmission. Not sure how many wheel options it will have, but whatever it has will be vintage, no modern big-inch billet wheels, even though it's being labeled as a "California Wheels" kit. The pics show Fiesta-style tri-bar hubcaps. I don't know if anything will be done to the interior.

I know it will have a tri-carb setup (but not sure exactly which one it will be), , a new exhaust system (duals, I believe), lowered suspension, and an automatic transmission. Not sure how many wheel options it will have, but whatever it has will be vintage, no modern big-inch billet wheels, even though it's being labeled as a "California Wheels" kit. The pics show Fiesta-style tri-bar hubcaps. I don't know if anything will be done to the interior.

Sounds great. Thanks!

• 1 month later...