Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70 Ford Galaxie

ChevyCoupe41

Hi!

My latest finished build, '70 Ford Galaxie. It's box stock build except plug wires and interior flocking. It's painted by Maston spray paint and clear coat is also from Maston. I don't have nothing more tell about this build so here's some pics of it.

PA060616_zps7dc82f81.jpg

PA060617_zpse894221a.jpg

PA060618_zps134af7fb.jpg

PA060620_zps43754be1.jpg

PA060624_zps61e9d404.jpg

PA060614_zpseb9bd10f.jpg

Thanks for lookin and comments are welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i remember one of these but from like 71 in the same color just laying decaying in someones backyard by around nostrand avenue and ave x in brooklyn, this was like 10 years ago though so i am sure its gone now. I felt sad everytime i saw that car and only learned like 5 years later it was an ltd... cool build made me remember this randomly lol, i have a few of these kits and i built one as a high end all black inside and out fleet vehicle with tinted back and secondary door windows, i plan to do another as an nypd car or cali patrol and another one in pastel yellow with side curtains on the back door windows, would be a pretty 70s look since the curtains will have like a floral pattern.