Model Cars Magazine Forum

You have to be kidding me. . .

JM485

It was 200k. If you look at the bottom of the bidlist there is a list of retracted and cancelled bids. One of them was 200k.

Oh, ok... I didn't scroll down.

But how is it possible that so many bids were cancelled? Obviously something suspicious was going on here... right?

Oh, ok... I didn't scroll down.

But how is it possible that so many bids were cancelled? Obviously something suspicious was going on here... right?

I would guess some fans thought it would be funny to see Richard lose his mind when he saw what his 20,000 dollar mustang was going for. Hopefully there will be some reprocussions for fraudulent bidding like that, why someone would do that is beyond me.

$51,000+ for THAT???

For that kind of money, I could have most of my debt (student loans and a couple of remnants of unemployment canceled.

Gas Monkey? I have another word in mind that rhymes with "gas" and is also the variant of a mule.

And people wonder why I don't watch these shows...it's akin to feeding a hyper five-year-old more sugar.

Charlie Larkin

Yeah, I figure I could get a girlfriend for a couple of years, at least.

Probably several, if you sweet-talked them with manufacturing... :lol:^_^

This one went a little over my head? Or are you suggesting that the manufacturing would keep the money rolling in?

And manufacturing what?

Charlie Larkin

This one went a little over my head? Or are you suggesting that the manufacturing would keep the money rolling in?

And manufacturing what?

Charlie Larkin

It's a running joke Harry started after I mentioned on a thread about cluelessness that I'd once met a pretty but brainless girl in a bar, who had no idea of the concept of "manufacturing". She honestly believed the things in the mall were "just there", and her awareness needed to go no further. Harry remarked that my pickup-chat about manufacturing may be responsible, at least in part, for my incredible success with women. (Which is why I'd likely have to pony up $200,000 to get a girlfriend for a couple of years.)

Anyway, I may have recently come across one of the girl's internet posts, admonishing those who hunt meat for food. She vehemently suggested that they "should just GO TO THE STORE, WHERE MEAT IS MADE, AND NO ANIMALS HAVE TO SUFFER !!!" Seems like she may be getting a handle on manufacturing after all. B)

Anyway, I may have recently come across one of the girl's internet posts, admonishing those who hunt meat for food. She vehemently suggested that they "should just GO TO THE STORE, WHERE MEAT IS MADE, AND NO ANIMALS HAVE TO SUFFER !!!" Seems like she may be getting a handle on manufacturing after all. B)

And we have our "Clueless Bimbo of the Year Award" winner... :lol:

I like this car MORE than I would a BOSS or Mach1.....it's DIFFERENT. When I take my 73 Javelin to a show.....I am almost ALWAYS the only Javelin.....everyone else is a AMX.

But it MIGHT be a $15,000 Mustang.......maybe someone is dyslexic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's a running joke Harry started after I mentioned on a thread about cluelessness that I'd once met a pretty but brainless girl in a bar, who had no idea of the concept of "manufacturing". She honestly believed the things in the mall were "just there", and her awareness needed to go no further. Harry remarked that my pickup-chat about manufacturing may be responsible, at least in part, for my incredible success with women. (Which is why I'd likely have to pony up $200,000 to get a girlfriend for a couple of years.)

This is all I have to say about that:post-10827-0-23224100-1396039936_thumb.j Edited by JM485

• 2 weeks later...