Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I want to thank the following modelers for being true gentlemen and having taken a chance.  I say this because we all know the horrors of being "taken" when your intent is to help by taking a chance to support someone and we don't even know the other person.  A big "THANKS" to those that went out of their way to help me and give up some of their prized parts/kits and money in the process.  Some guys didn't want anything in return.  YOU GUYS ROCK!!!  Here is my list:

Old Buckaroo - Sean

ZIL 111V - Paul

GrumpyGrowly - Jonathan

Purepmd - Mark

Cappy625 - Tony

Doobie - Dave

AlanGarber - Alan

Chu - Jesus

Also thanks to those whom have contacted me but we could not make the deal.  I really appreciate the replies to offer a hand! 

Edited by Rigzndiesel

Would make some trades with vintagedragcrazy, but we seem to be looking for the same things all too often!One of us has to slow down trading for a bit so we can each get some kits, I volunteer you Vince!!! LOL

First I heard of it , Vince is making trades?:D:D:DWhere will it end? When will it end?

Received help recently from "DisabledModeler" (Mark) and "GardnerPAG44" (Paul), both of whom provided hard-to-find stuff and fair trades.

Also received much-needed part from "Rodent" (Steve Andrews) who went out of his way to dig it out of his stash for me.

Also had a great trade with Steve Guthermiller.

Great Forum members!

Edited by ToyLvr
Update

Very happy on my end as well Mike.

I also just completed a trade with David Sutherland (Jhedir6) and was very happy with the outcome. I recommend both traders.

Thanks Rob.

Right back at ya, items shipped on the same day and arrived to each other on the same day...hard to believe with Canada Customs.

Perfect item, wrapped up well, thanks Rob.