Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

Hey jesse I did and somehow lost our pm's and for the life of me I could not remember who sent me those now I know who it was.

Had a great trade with jesse and would trade with him again anytime. Sorry about that buddy it was a good deal just my bad memory.

Thanks again jesse

Vince

Hey jesse I did and somehow lost our pm's and for the life of me I could not remember who sent me those now I know who it was.

Had a great trade with jesse and would trade with him again anytime. Sorry about that buddy it was a good deal just my bad memory.

Thanks again jesse

Vince

No problem just glad you got them

Made a great trade with Shane (slammedi'am) as well,he went over and above on his end of the deal and was much appreacieated! would;nt have any hesistation to do another deal in the future should one come up and highly recommend as a trader!..............................Thanks again Shane! enjoy the kits!

Made a great trade with Terry (Superpeterbilt) couldn't be happier with my end of the deal,would not hesitate one bit to do another deal should it come up,and recommend Terry to anyone as a great trader!..........................Thanks again,hope you enjoy the kit!....................Mark

Just completed a great trade with Chris Sobak, aka Mooneyzs...

And I have to say, not only did he send me more than I had originally asked for, but his package arrived at my end in record time, a couple of weeks ago, while mine took a whopping 35 days, until today, to reach him, which really is unusually long, so much so I started panicking that something has gone wrong in transit, but he never lost his patience and trust!

Thanks once again, Chris, you truly are a great trader in every sense possible! :D

Edited by PowerPlant

just completed a trade with Mr Mopar [Doug Spencer], second time I have traded with him, great swap, will trade again.

have also traded with,

brinx

JT

Sean

and most likely a few more that I can't remember,

and a huge thanks to Tesla [Dennis] for helping me out with decals, and wanting nothing in return, super guy in my book!

and also to Jim B [who is local to me], he always hooks me up with info or small parts.

as for the trading that goes on here, I find it amazing that we can send stuff off in the mail to complete strangers and not worry about getting what we traded for in the mail, this is just a fabulous community to be involved in, you guys are the best!