Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 1961 Pontiac news

Also, I read "Larry Read's Wartime Dodge WC---"

so that  is an Article about a Built Model, Not an announcement of one

I believe the Big picture there is a Racing 65 Satellite!!!!!!

At least the Grill looks like the Satellite, and I do see Front Fender Sponser markings, etc

Cool I'm looking forward to the Ventura. But, I noticed in Tim's photo a place card behind the Catalina announcing a wartime Dodge WC. What is this about Dave? And what scale will it be offered in? Also, totally off subject, what is the word on the Fantistic Voyage submarine model I've see mentioned on another site about a year ago?

Scott...I did a double take on that Dodge WC as well...but alas it is wishful thinking.  That card with the info is the cover of the next issue of Model Cars Magazine, not a Moebius product announcement....Cheers....TIM 

That's not an announcement We're not getting into military vehicles - that's the next cover of Model Cars Magazine - rear it again - see where is says "Larry Read's Wartime Dodge" that's an article in the new magazine...

What about the Fantastic Voyage sub? I known it's not a model car. But still I'm interested in that too Dave.

That Pontiac is gonna be a great seller as I know lots of people waiting for them. I however am not as I still hope to finish my '62 Catalina someday and I have way too many kits to build already. I'm gonna snag one of those Comet kits, and of course the Revell Ranchero kit whenever they announce and release it.

Dave,

Glad to see you still come around.  You and your input are valued.  

Sorry some of the naysayers and fight-pickers fell compelled to give you and your colleagues a bad time.  It does not reflect the opinions of the vast majority of us!

B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting as well.I mixed concerts for years and no matter how great the sound was,there was always someone who thought that something was to loud or not loud enouch.there is always complaining about anything and everything...its normal....Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Dave,

Glad to see you still come around.  You and your input are valued.  

Sorry some of the naysayers and fight-pickers fell compelled to give you and your colleagues a bad time.  It does not reflect the opinions of the vast majority of us!

B)

X2  I thank you to Dave.    Jeff 

• 2 weeks later...

WooHoo!  I am ready, although I just used my Honduras Maroon  on a Chevy, so I  will look at different colors now.  I am ready for these and then the Comets!   I will probably do a stock one, and a drag version.  

Who's going to be the first person to do something like this?

Ventura kits shipped from China on Nov 7.. I'd say early next month arrival at the port ( East Coast) - should be in stores by Mid December... If everything clear US Customs wtihout any hitch..

I'd say early next month arrival at the port ( East Coast)

Port Jacksonville, Port Miami?