Model Cars Magazine Forum

MOON BEAST! 12 Cylinder, 2000 HP Drag Strip Terror is Finished!

Ira

This is a very cool and creative build...As always from you. I haven't posted much as I've been speechless all the time because of your building skills and cool ideas. Thanks for sharing it with us, the mock up looks excellent and I like the new body lines too.

I think it would be in the best interests of Revell or Round 2 to start a line of Ira's off the hook designs. I think there's interest in a wildly radicalized VW bus that has an Allison powerplant behind the pilot.

Or is it just me?

Thanks Joe!

That would be Fun... B)

This is incredible work Ira I have being watching this since the start and am amazed at your work. It has made think about shoehorning a Lincoln v12 into a beetle for something different

Thanks Brayden!

So glad you are enjoying it... B)

This is a very cool and creative build...As always from you. I haven't posted much as I've been speechless all the time because of your building skills and cool ideas. Thanks for sharing it with us, the mock up looks excellent and I like the new body lines too.

Thanks so much Niko!

Glad you are enjoying Moon Beast... B)

Edited by Ira

Ira I think you ned to do something on the front end. Narrowing the front axle might help. Whatever you do it will come out great.

Thanks for the suggestions Bob!

Still working on it, we will see what happens... B)

Edited by Ira