Model Cars Magazine Forum

Biiiig Oops!

Looks like the guy in the Jeep was watching the Aventador which started to pull away, and figured the 458 would move too...and whoops.

For all the hype you'd think it hit the Ferrari at freeway speeds, but in reality I think we've all seen Wally World backing incidents with more velocity.

5mph bumpers and proper ride height would have fixed that...

You must work for the Highway Patrol. lol

Set up, I don't think so, over exaggerated, very much so.

At least his insurance won't have to pay to fix the jeep. unfortunately, the damage to the wing and decklid on the ferarri will make his insurance company drop him. Or, since it's at what would be considered a "Motor sport event" insurance may not cover it at all.

I didn't even notice that. There it was the guy in the Ferrari's fault. No lights at night. The guy in the jeep didn't see him. hahaha

Now thqt I think of it, With the Jeep being lifted like that and the Ferrari being lowered like it was, I'm not sure if he could have seen it in the day light!

The Ferrari was not damaged except for the fiberglass spoiler which was split. It was a good thing the Jeep was lifted that high, if it was any lower, the Jeep would have plowed through the Ferrari. All the Jeep did was catch its skid plate on the spoiler and knock the spoiler loose. Besides a couple scratches, the body kit looked like it was just riveted on. No worries, quick fix.