Model Cars Magazine Forum

So you are stuck on a desert island...

and you come across a shipping container filled with a load of a single kit... what kit would you want that to be? Let's say you will have all the building supplies you need, but you need to build that same kit over and over.....

What kit would this be??

I'd wish for AMT '53 Ford pickups! I love that kit and it comes with the 3 in 1 versions that you could build different trucks every time! And I could build light commercial varieties the rest of my life!

And yours would be?

To be honest I don't think there is any kit I want to build over and over that much but if I had to pick , like I said in another thread AMT AC Cobra.

I would probably pick this kit too. However I tried to build 3 of them back-to-back-to back. I completed two and made it half way thorough the third when I just lost enthusiasm. It is hard to build the same kit over and over even with variations.

Actually I think I said this on another thread about what kit you would build over and over. I think I said any AMT '32 Ford. Also I would take a box of AMT '40 Fords, '49 Fords, Model T Fords, Model A Fords or '50 Chevy pickups. Too many to list really. I also love the AMT '55 Chevy and the '57. Okay, so, guess I could go on and on. What a question Tom!!!!!!!