[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ferrari Enzo

Thanks guys, I'm a sucker for the brown interior I have to stop myself else I'd do all my cars that interior colour.
  3. 32 Ford's

Just finished, AMT Pheaton body converted to 2 door with Revell Speedwagon frame and modified interior. A real pain due to the body being a good bit shallower than everything else.
  4. my 32 ford

Looks great!
  5. International Scout II

Nicely done!
  6. Pay It Forward-Round 2-Let's have FUN!

Well, Allen Wrench PMd me about the JoHan Mercedes , so its his and he is up to bat !
  7. need 6 wheels/tires

thanks but neither one has what I need...some kool stuff though.
  8. 69 Camaro (Revell)

COOL!!!
  9. International Scout II

Did this quite a number of years ago, at least 8-10.
  10. 69 Camaro (Revell)

Very nice.
  11. Autoquiz 357 - FINISHED

Interesting story behind it. I thought I recognised Triumph hubcaps and wheels but that is as far as I got in finding it. steve
  12. Tamiya TS-17 Gloss Aluminium is the most durable finish of all the hobby paints I've come across. I've never had any issues with it finger printing or rubbing off.
  13. What did you get today?

so that's who picked up that ....I was looking at that .....LOL good score Curtis .
  14. 66 Chevelle (Lindberg)

Very nice. I really want to encourage you to use BMF on the trim.
  15. 70 Monte Carlo SS454 (AMT)

Nice, how did you do the posable steering? Tom, no gauge decals in the kit.
  16. 70 Road Runner (Monogram)

Nice. Like the steelies.
  17. AMT Trucks

Kenworth had mostly all engines white up to 1975 and Peterbilt up to 1984, most were white but I have seen engine manufacturers original colors before and white painted engines after those dates...so it's up to the builder what color he want to use. Original engine manufacturer colors back in the day were yellow for Cat, Cummins were beige, Detroit Diesel were Alpine Green.
  18. 77 Pontiac Trans Am (Revell)

Well done.
  19. 64 Plymouth Belvedere (Lindberg)

Nice. You would get better results on the chrome trim using BMF.
  20. 65 Plymouth Satellite (Moebius)

Very well done!
  21. 64 Plymouth Belvedere (Lindberg)

LOOKS NICE, LOVE THE WHEELS & TIRES
  22. Today
  23. 1958 Imperial Southampton

Love it..!
  24. 57 caddy into wagon

Very nice work gents...very cool.
  25. Motor City's 1973-5 Ford Econoline van

I use to own one too but mine was a factory custom think it was a (Goodtimes) conversion..? I loved that thing wish they could bring back those old MPC kits of those so I could make a replica of it. The Ford van is very cool to..!
  1. Load more activity