[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nigel Mansell's 1993 Indy 500 car

That's really looking great! I've got the 93 Lola T93 Ford snap. Is that the same one. Haven't opened it yet.
  3. Dodge Dart `68

Hi, that is Revell paint MATT 55, i have cleared it with satin clear..
  4. 1969 Plymouth Barracuda

Thank You, guys! Yes, it seems that the color came close to "Panter Pink" which was available in 1969.
  5. Today
  6. 2019 Ram

I got this image off the web, but, this is what my '03 Ram 1500 looked like. Ex #2 took it in the divorce then wrecked it. I miss that truck. G
  7. Autoquiz 357 - FINISHED

To me it look liked a car from the east and searched for "four door car from the east". Saw a small black and white picture with some sports cars in the front and some other cars in the background that looked similar to the one in the photo. This took me to Wikipedia's page for Autocar. Googled Autocar and presto!
  8. S13 Silvia and Pignose 240SX

Bad news. I tried to fix a spot on the hood so I masked off the rest of the car and fixed the spot and the hood looked perfect! Then this: So to the purple pond it went. The body work held up all except for some very small touch up spots. Devistating crisis averted. New paint job to happen in the near future...with something more durable than acrylic paint.
  9. 27 mack stake body

That looks awesome! Almost could use some wheelie bars!
  10. Cobra Racing Team project

Looks like a winner to me. Paint looks great, love the color.
  11. Peterbilt heavy haul 367

Awesome!
  12. Woody

Looking good. Im doing the exact model myself. Here is where i am at so far. What direction are you planning to go with this?
  13. 1/25 scale surfboards

Pm sent
  14. Autoquiz 357 - FINISHED

I thought back to an ugly car I was not able to find a few years back, remembering it was from Israel, so I searched from there. The funny thing was that the other car was a different model from the same company.
  15. 66-68 Shelby’s

they look great, now a 65 and 69 for book ends
  16. Ferrari Enzo

nice work and awesome detail !
  17. The dove as a symbol of "peace", or on the menu?

Tastes just like chicken! Steve
  18. resin builds

Nice collection of models.
  19. The dove as a symbol of "peace", or on the menu?

Thanks for the chuckle Bill.
  20. This is one i have had in and out of the box for a few false starts. With the Xmas holidays i thought lets have a crack at it. I always liked these kits and it was a shame they were done as a snap kit, i think if they had of been a glue kit there would have been more traction and maybe we would of had more than the two Lola's? So this is where i go to last time, sanded the seamlines and painting went well till i had done the black and noticed my white had a small mark in it, i sanded this down and then thought to help the declas i will just shoot a little TS13 onto the body, well i then ended up with the lovely melted paint finish, and this was with a dust coat. Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki So then a bath in the 99% alcohol and prime again and this is what i am back to. Hosted on Fotki Paint went on nicely this time.. Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki I have had a chance to finally finish up the decals and now i am working on the suspension arms and engine.
  21. Honda CRX Drag Racer

Tamiya Ballade Sports Mugen. Body painted in Tamiya Metallic Blue and Tamiya Clear. Modifications include: Custom made deep dish rear wheels modified from 65 Vette Street Machine Kit, muffler from a Ferrari kit, scratch built exhaust, rear and back windows tinted, Japanese number plates, custom intercooler and drag tires on the front from another build. Constructive criticism welcome.
  22. Ferrari Enzo

Awesome!
  23. So while working on the Mansell build Michael from Indycals comes up with this new sheet, i look at it and think YES... Then i think hey one Lola two Lola's cannot be too hard and at the speed i build hey two models done....Nice. I look around and dig out another Duracell Lola and get to work on it. Then i read Michael's post again and see that the car ran with the roadcourse sidepods, luckily for me i have one laying around so i semi start it again. And this is where i am now, just waiting for the sheet to arrive... Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki
  24. 1958 Imperial Southampton

Looks great!
  1. Load more activity