Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Here is my haul from Desert Scale Classic today, I bought the Aston Kit from AzTom from here, thank you Tom

I bought more paint from Scale Finishes then kits

first the kits, I paid $10 for the 510 , sealed

I really hate you!!! Great haul!

When I was at the Desert Scale Show in 2010, I remember that I also bought one of this DB4 kits for $15, just for the front windshield...this link at this post remembers me that I never finish this thread, since the model was finished in August of 2010...

Simón P. Rivera Torres

I think you will enjoy that Aston, with some work it turns into a nice kit. This is the most helpful thing you can read about building the model.

http://cs.scaleautomag.com/sca/modeling_subjects/f/31/t/88101.aspx?sort=ASC&pi209=1

003-43_zpsfdf63243.jpg002-68_zpse8ad8c0e.jpgCool Alfa Bill !! ,,,,,,,,, today is show and tell , got some stuff to show , and waiting on a bunch of stuff to get here , got 11 cars coming and a bunch of paint and photo-etch stuff and wire and hose001-86_zps65bee008.jpg

Edited by CrazyGirl

I see you are getting a ton of cool stuff Anne but are you building ? I sorry if I missed anything but haven't seen a build post yet. Have you built in the past if not building now ? With all you are buying I sure hope you enjoy this hobby. Carry on ! : )

I really hate you!!! Great haul!

I picked up my 510 for 7 bucks,sealed. When the guy told me how much I had the cash in his hand before he could put down the kit.

When I was at the Desert Scale Show in 2010, I remember that I also bought one of this DB4 kits for $15, just for the front windshield...this link at this post remembers me that I never finish this thread, since the model was finished in August of 2010...

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Nice to know it got finished,do you mind sending me a link to it.

I got a new respirator, tack rag, Xacto blades, and a self healing cutting mat. Now I need to spend less time on this keyboard and more time on the bench.

I also need to spend less time on the keyboard to Nick but l think it's addictive

Here is my haul from Desert Scale Classic today, I bought the Aston Kit from AzTom from here, thank you Tom

I bought more paint from Scale Finishes then kits

first the kits, I paid $10 for the 510 , sealed, paid $16 for the Aston, and $20 for the Mitsu

and my paint haul, now, the bottom of clear was free, very nice of Scale Finishes to give it to me for free to try out

Thank You!

I got several bottles of the paint as well. Also picked up another 41 Willys. imagine that,lol

Austin, that's what I mean, I finished the model, but, I never posted the final steps of the build in the thread. You can also look for it here...thanks!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

I picked up my 510 for 7 bucks,sealed. When the guy told me how much I had the cash in his hand before he could put down the kit.

Nice to know it got finished,do you mind sending me a link to it.

picking up tonight:

MPC Caprice

AMT International Scout

AMT Ala Kart

R-M 72 Olds Cutlass Supreme Custom (convertible)

R-M Pink Poison of the blacktop warriors

R-M '77 Jeep Renegade CJ-7

AMT Mount 'n Goat Jeep Commando

Tamiya Calsonic Skyline GT-R 2003

Monogram Tom Daniels Garbage Truck showrod

AMT Hurst Hemi Under Glass

Two aoshima FD3S RX-7's - the C-West version and the S Package version R

Being I had Sold off a big chuck of my stash, I had a few holes to fill.

Soooo....

I managed to get a few things today..

From The StoneMan. Gotta Love those Jelly Bellys.. Mmmmm Good.. :D

400707_10200628397503974_1374489473_n.jp

Old town Hobby shop.

0423131923_zpsdc24bece.jpg?t=1366771908

And of course, Toyko Hobbie. I love these people.. <3

923486_10200628381783581_1483736399_n.jp

Edited by RodneyBad

I got a bunch of lame promises, proof positive that a client's been lying to me repeatedly, and jacked around for money I'm owed for completed work. Cool, huh?

I don't build for clients, family or friends. I only build for me as it is my hobby. In over 50 years of modeling I've only built two models for others and that's enough.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...