Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see some police cars

Slotto

On April 25, 2018 at 1:41 PM, pcm1977 said:

Nice Viper!!  I have a kit sitting around and some left over Ohio State Patrol decals... I might just have to do one myself.

Thanks!  I asked to take pictures of their Camaro patrol car for emblems and license plate.  Also radar gun.  LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here are a few of mine

Revell snap Excursion

2v2EJy7KNxwhifW.jpg

AMT 70 Ford, Lindberg Crown Vic

2v2EJy7wMxwhifW.jpg

Tamiya Jeep, All American Crown Vic, Anniversary logo OSP units 

2v2EJy765xwhifW.jpg

Revell Chevy

2v2EJy7sMxwhifW.jpg

Maisto HD electric glide converted to police bike

2v2EJy7GrxwhifW.jpg

MPC Dodge van made into KaryVan

2v2EJyRHFxwhifW.jpg

Johan Plymouth KSU police

2v2EJyRZ5xwhifW.jpg

AMT Myers Manx- Beach patrol

2v2EJyRBNxwhifW.jpg

Revell 63 Dodge and Johan police parts

2v2EJyRsdxwhifW.jpg

Last but not least YPD logoed Motormax die cast. Model by Bob Martini

2v2EJystMxwhifW.jpg

Thanks for looking

greg

Do real police cars count:P?I picked up a 2009 Crown Vic at an auction.Cheap price,very clean,and a very fast car.I love it.I already threw on a set of FlowMasters,and tweaked the engine a little bit.Just tap the gas,and you are gone:D..And the NYS Mustang is wild too.I remember seeing them all over the state roads.Talk about a fast car.Id really like to build the Mustang,but I just cannot find the NYS trooper decals anywhere.Anybody know where to get them?

IMG_5435.JPG

IMG_5479.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

21 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Do real police cars count:P?I picked up a 2009 Crown Vic at an auction.Cheap price,very clean,and a very fast car.I love it.I already threw on a set of FlowMasters,and tweaked the engine a little bit.Just tap the gas,and you are gone:D..And the NYS Mustang is wild too.I remember seeing them all over the state roads.Talk about a fast car.Id really like to build the Mustang,but I just cannot find the NYS trooper decals anywhere.Anybody know where to get them?

IMG_5435.JPG

IMG_5479.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

Real sharp P 71...must be a blast to drive. You can find NYSP decals in this early issue AMT Taurus Police Car kit. I think the first issue Taurus SHO had them too.

2v2EJ88uGx29seC.jpg

I have in mind to built a range of Gotham City PD vehicles across the years.  All in Brunswick Green, White and Orange.

AMT Ninety something Firebird.

35785805192_8485d8c35a_z.jpg2010-04-18 at 14-03-53 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

35567573870_89e0b0405f_z.jpg2010-04-18 at 14-03-36 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Revell '65 Chevelle SS 396 Z16

35855327916_b244c417ca_z.jpg65 Chevy GCPD 004 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

35056416914_dd778c133a_z.jpg65 Chevy GCPD 008 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

35855325636_58dfb0f36a_z.jpg65 Chevy GCPD 011 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Edited by zenrat

• 5 weeks later...

Wow,some really nice police cars.Well My Crown Vic coming along.However while a myself and a friend of,were trying to hook up an oil pressure gauge,.Well we shorted out something with the copper tubing I was using.We were attempting to pass the tubing through a small hole in the fire wall.My friend says he believes we just hit something with the tube.Well the car died.Then it started.But no lights.Except my interior light,that would not go off.After that,the car would not go into gear.,Until we found a small button just under the steering colum,that if u press it with a screw driver or something sharp,it allows the car to change gears.I have no clue what that's for.If it's only on the police interceptor.Anyway,I'm just gonna change a bunch of fuses,and hope.Oh and the E brake is stuck.Hmmmm.I don't know why I can't display my pics on this site.I just gave up.But I do have a pretty big,all scale police car collection,models,diecast,JL,etc.I just always liked police cars.Just not behind me.I know that this subject is about people's model police cars.I Just don't know why in can't post any of my pics right now...Im working on it.It happens time to time.

Edited by NYLIBUD

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, Shelby GT500KR said:

That's my neighbor Rhonda. Exceptional work!

G

• 2 weeks later...