Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heather Locklear busted.?

NYLIBUD

According to reports,the once gorgeous blonde,Heather Locklear was arrested over the weekend on allegations of domestic violence charges,stemming from an argument she had with her boyfriend.And then to top it off,while being taken into custody,she fought with police.So she got busted for that too.I always remember that poster,that most guys my age had of her posing in a pink bikini.

IMG_1717.JPG

59 minutes ago, LDO said:

Are you sure that poster wasn't Heather Thomas in a hot tub? Had it in high school. Nay get one for the man cave.

Now I'm a little bit confused.Is this a poster of Heather Locklear,or Heather Thomas??Hmmmmm.Im 99% sure it's Heather Locklear...I also forgot a role on TJ Hooker.

IMG_1719.JPG

You know if you think about it, she still is very pretty at 56 and you have to remember she's having a very bad day. If something like this happened to you or me no one would ever know, but because she had a highly visible career everyone want to here the "Dirt" about their lives.  

5 hours ago, Rob Hall said:

That's Heather Thomas of The Fall Guy in the pink bikini in the post above. 

Well so I feel pretty stupid.All along I thought that poster was of Heather Locklear in the bikini.Umm,you learn something new everyday.Thanks,and I think Heather Locklear is still pretty attractive,even to this day.

21 hours ago, espo said:

You know if you think about it, she still is very pretty at 56 and you have to remember she's having a very bad day. If something like this happened to you or me no one would ever know, but because she had a highly visible career everyone want to here the "Dirt" about their lives.  

I saw a recent photo of Heather Locklear in the past 6 months or so and she is still a very, very pretty lady.

My son wants to go into law enforcement, and when he is home from school, he likes to watch some of the police shows that are on t.v.  I usually don't pay too much attention to them, but one of the episodes I did.  It was a second generation officer who received some advice from his father when he joined the police force.  The father said that most people are very nice.  It's a matter that when these people are interacting with the police, they are going through a very rough time in their lives.  This may very well apply to Heather Locklear.

11 minutes ago, Jim N said:

I saw a recent photo of Heather Locklear in the past 6 months or so and she is still a very, very pretty lady.

My son wants to go into law enforcement, and when he is home from school, he likes to watch some of the police shows that are on t.v.  I usually don't pay too much attention to them, but one of the episodes I did.  It was a second generation officer who received some advice from his father when he joined the police force.  The father said that most people are very nice.  It's a matter that when these people are interacting with the police, they are going through a very rough time in their lives.  This may very well apply to Heather Locklear.

I was having lunch and watching the Tube. They're updating the whole Locklear thing and they mention all of the other problems she has had and that she had been in rehab several time which I didn't know.  I think the Officer in the TV show  you were watching gave his son some very sound advice. I believe it takes a very special skill set to be a Police Officer and maybe now more than ever before. You see and hear of so many situations that these Officers are put in and all to often it's a No Win situation. They are Damned of they do and Damned if they don't. Unfortunately all to often they are playing referee in some  domestic issue that could be prevented if they hadn't started drinking in the first place. To many of the "Bad Guys" today think nothing of shooting at the Police and if the Police return fire they are now somehow at fault.  We have local cities that are defunding the Police and Fire Departments to balance their city budgets and then wonder why it takes so long for them to respond to a problem. I wish your son well if he wants to go into Law Enforcement but so few people really appreciate their sacrifices.  I'll get down off my soap box now, sorry sometimes I just state more than what is needed or asked for.  

Hey,all kidding aside,I feel for the ole'?girl...Not saying she was in fact a supermodel,but she was on a poster in the back of my bedroom door,till I was about 16-17 yo,Lol..But some supermodels of the 80-90s have aged well,such as Kathy Ireland,The beautiful Christy Brinkley,Cindy Crawford,and others.As well as sex symbols,like Heather..But for the ones that don't,they tend to lose there way,and often wind up in rehab,jail,or dead...Well good luck.

A very serious problem that beautiful women face as they age is that, if they've never developed much of a self that ISN'T based on their looks alone, as the looks fade, they tend to lose their core identity and their way.

I've always thought that the fact that beautiful women get old and not beautiful is one of the most cruel aspects of this life.

And it's kind of a shame that so much of the world seems to love seeing people fall.

41 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

A very serious problem that beautiful women face as they age is that, if they've never developed much of a self that ISN'T based on their looks alone, as the looks fade, they tend to lose their core identity and their way.

I've always thought that the fact that beautiful women get old and not beautiful is one of the most cruel aspects of this life.

And it's kind of a shame that so much of the world seems to love seeing people fall.

Again,Ace,u hit the nail on the head.Like the song says,,We love dirty laundry.

12 hours ago, Jim N said:

Jim - - 

I always reminded my troops (and myself) that we always had to deal with the worst people at their best and the best people at their worst.  It helps a little to keep things in perspective.

BTW - What part of KS are you in;  where does your son want to work?

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Well so I feel pretty stupid.All along I thought that poster was of Heather Locklear in the bikini.Umm,you learn something new everyday.Thanks,and I think Heather Locklear is still pretty attractive,even to this day.

I was equal-opportunity:  I carried a torch for BOTH Heathers for a long, long time!

:wub::wub:

12 hours ago, Danno said:

Jim - - 

I always reminded my troops (and myself) that we always had to deal with the worst people at their best and the best people at their worst.  It helps a little to keep things in perspective.

BTW - What part of KS are you in;  where does your son want to work?

Danno,

We live outside of Topeka in the northeast part of the state.  Last time we spoke about this, he was interested in the Lawrence or Overland Park police departments.  He is working toward a double major in psychology and criminal justice.  His goal at the moment is to put some time in at a local department and then work toward what he refers to as the alphabet agencies - FBI, etc.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, espo said:

I was having lunch and watching the Tube. They're updating the whole Locklear thing and they mention all of the other problems she has had and that she had been in rehab several time which I didn't know.  I think the Officer in the TV show  you were watching gave his son some very sound advice. I believe it takes a very special skill set to be a Police Officer and maybe now more than ever before. You see and hear of so many situations that these Officers are put in and all to often it's a No Win situation. They are Damned of they do and Damned if they don't. Unfortunately all to often they are playing referee in some  domestic issue that could be prevented if they hadn't started drinking in the first place. To many of the "Bad Guys" today think nothing of shooting at the Police and if the Police return fire they are now somehow at fault.  We have local cities that are defunding the Police and Fire Departments to balance their city budgets and then wonder why it takes so long for them to respond to a problem. I wish your son well if he wants to go into Law Enforcement but so few people really appreciate their sacrifices.  I'll get down off my soap box now, sorry sometimes I just state more than what is needed or asked for.  

Thank you David.  I appreciate the kind words for my son.

On February 26, 2018 at 4:02 PM, vamach1 said:

There is a Toby Keith video (maybe ten years ago) and she (Heather) looked pretty hot in it.  Very few women can stay hot nearing sixty or older.  Brooke Shields, Deborah Delaney and Christie Brinkley come to mind as exceptions.

I don't remember a Toby Kieth video with Heather Locklear in it. Now the girl in who's your daddy video was beautiful!