Model Cars Magazine Forum

FERRARI F40 Concept car (pocher 1/8)

mirage1980

we come to a question that made me study a lot, namely the hinges of the front hood. Since the machine is very low and more elongated than the original, when it opens it must necessarily stand up at the tip. The system that I will put in fact is this ...spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thoughts:  if Court of

the Crimson King is your favorite rock album - its well chosen …

thought II.  Everyone should try to build a 1/8 sc kit at least once - if you mess up ANYTHING - it looks like a toy - 

would enjoy seeing you tackle the 8th sc Lotus 72 kit - could i tempt you to back date the C spec kit to build the red, gold, and white Series 1 model …. ??  That would be fun …

7 hours ago, absmiami said:

Pensieri: se Corte di

The Crimson King è il tuo album rock preferito - è ben scelto...

pensiero II. Tutti dovrebbero provare a costruire un kit da 1/8 sc almeno una volta - se sbagli QUALCOSA - sembra un giocattolo - 

mi piacerebbe vederti affrontare il kit 8th sc Lotus 72 - potrei tentarti di datare indietro il kit delle specifiche C per costruire il modello Serie 1 rosso, oro e bianco .... ?? Sarebbe divertente …

thank you very much. Yes King Crimson is one of my favorite bands along with Genesis, Yes, Camel, Mariĺlion etc. Regarding the construction of the Lotus it would be nice but the Pocher kit is not yet available.

The body is perfection.  I was thrown off by the color choice but when I checked out your other pics (the link you provided) I saw your inspiration and smiled.  Great choice!!!    cheers, tim

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, mirage1980 said:

Hi i'm a italian modeller end i decided to modify a Pocher F40 model and imagine how it could be today. The main muse is a revisitation of the F40 designed by designer Samir Sadikhov. My intention is to maintain almost all of the pocher kit, modifying it to make it similar to the designer's project, similar because I will also use mine. 317564d1548249238-ferrari-f40-pocher-1-8

317565d1548249238-ferrari-f40-pocher-1-8

Images will not load on my Kindle.