Model Cars Magazine Forum

I’ve been looking through this forum for a little while now and it’s amazing to see all the great models and topics about the hobby I use to build as a kid and as I got older and into the 1:1 cars I grew away from the hobby now that my 6 kids are getting older I’m getting back into the hobby I’ve been back building for about 18 months and I think I enjoy it more now then when I was a kid. Well I just want to end this by saying thanks for all the inspiration and tips hopefully I will start posting my builds and not be so self conscious!!

Posted (edited)

Welcome, Levi! Don't be shy, most of us do so so on our work. Some are in a league of their own.  Let's see what you've accomplished.

Edited by Miatatom

Welcome Levi!! This is a great forum here and think you will enjoy it.

Welcome to our plastic playground Levi.

Happy to have you here. Great place with great guys waiting and willing to help you. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. Enjoy the heat !

Welcome to the forum Levi...!

A good place to spend some time...!

Welcome Levi!  I grew up in Tucson, sure has changed, picture is my first drive in dad's DKW, recognize the mountains?  This hobby has been off and on for me, this fourm inspires me every time I get on.

757692098_1ea24b6e6a_o.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Im also In Tucson.

relocated here about 2 years ago from Northern Ky

Welcome aboard Levi!  Having raised 6 children, I must say that you deserve time for yourself and building model cars is certainly a great way to have a good time...

Welcome Levi!  Yes, much praise for raising a softball team!  (I was amazed that we raised two!)