Model Cars Magazine Forum

96 accord

Outlaw_Pitbull_0411

3 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

What am I missing here?  OP grabbed up his toys and went home?  Why?  Responses look fine.

I’m guessing it’s because his die cast drag car Camaro WIP got moved to the “die cast” section. He said more than once in that thread that he thought it was stupid that it got moved. 

1 hour ago, Venom said:

I’m guessing it’s because his die cast drag car Camaro WIP got moved to the “die cast” section. He said more than once in that thread that he thought it was stupid that it got moved. 

If he took apart the diecast and was building a model out of it, then indeed itza model. Moderators take notice!

Edited by Tom Geiger
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

If he took apart the diecast and was building a model out of it, then indeed itza model. Moderators take notice!

The only thing I’m gonna’ say on this is that OP’s Camaro drag car looked pretty darn good ... can’t take that away.

Edited by Venom

Supposedly he has 400 posts. I don't know if that is popping in and slamming the door, but it does seem kind of wierd. I did see the cars (if only for a minute), and they seemed to be pretty nice. I'm not sure why he took his ball and went home, but it may have had something to do with nobody signing up for his instagram friendship. Seemed pretty sudden, though.

Has nothing to do with taking my ball and going home, and yea I was upset about the Camaro being moved for the amount of time I had in it for it to be moved to a section with alot less views, it annoyed me. I don't have a single problem with anyone here. I simply feel this just isn't the place for what I build which is primarily Hondas. I'm not salty about anything, and not gonna bash ppl for no reason. I have a GMC Jimmy with over a years worth of work I'd like to show off, I personally don't think it'll get the appreciation it deserves. That's it, has nothing to do with anything else aside from the fact I don't think I fit in here. I still have builds on this site like the small tire 68 firebird, the gmp yenko Camaro I redid ECT.

Edited by Outlaw_Pitbull_0411
  • Like 1