Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ray Liotta died at the age of 67

NYLIBUD

The GREAT actor from one of the best movies of all time,Goodfellas,Ray Liotta,who played mobster Henry Hill has passed away at the young age of 67.According to the internet and the news,he died in his sleep.He was also great in Field of Dreams.RIP.☹️That really sucks.

2872A831-450A-4D4C-8DF9-6283F18F7A05.webp

Edited by NYLIBUD

27 minutes ago, Miatatom said:

Great career. If you've never seen Heartbreakers,  check it out. Usually a bad guy but he did comedy pretty god.

I hate too hear such a great actor with more to movies to make die young. I did like Heartbreakers and was funny. Ron. Do they know a cause of death?  May the Lord comfort his family..

38 minutes ago, slusher said:

I hate too hear such a great actor with more to movies to make die young. I did like Heartbreakers and was funny. Ron. Do they know a cause of death?  May the Lord comfort his family..

Well,i just read that he died in his sleep,and was actually in the middle of shooting a movie in the Dominican Republic.

12 minutes ago, Can-Con said:

Too bad. 

Whenever I think of him I always think of the "dinner party" scene in "Hannibal".  Wish I'd never seen that, very disturbing. 🧠🍳

Yea but his best role that put him on the map,so to speak was Goodfellas.Someone told me he might of died from Covid,but idk for sure,and it just says he died in his sleep.

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yea but his best role that put him on the map,so to speak was Goodfellas.Someone told me he might of died from Covid,but idk for sure,and it just says he died in his sleep.

Never said it was his best role, just said I wish I had never seen it. 😱

4 hours ago, Miatatom said:

And Sigourney Weaver as her mom. JLH, wow, nature has been very, very good to her.

Actually nature was good to both of them,Sigourney Weaver and JLH…lol🤪😍

Edited by NYLIBUD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, webestang said:

RIP Ray.......Loved him in "Cop Land" as well. 

Oh yes I also forgot about Cop Land.Loved that movie.Or how about “Something Wild”with Melanie Griffith.He played a psycho in that flick.

FD1A051D-3AEC-49DA-94E7-05FD67F2BB68.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike C. said:

Goodfellas and Copland, two greats. R.I.P. Ray.

Oh yes,definitely…His cause of death has not been released yet.It’s just saying he died in his sleep,and no foul play(drugs,etc), were found.I just cannot believe he died.It’s usually the good guys that die young.Again RIP Ray.

Whatever movie he was in I watched it. My favorite scene is "Tommy you're a funny guy". It takes off from there. Supposedly Joe Pesci ad lived that whole scene and that is why Ray looked so surprised. 

Gotta watch GoodFellas this weekend.

Rip Ray Liotta

Mike

3 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

Whatever movie he was in I watched it. My favorite scene is "Tommy you're a funny guy". It takes off from there. Supposedly Joe Pesci ad lived that whole scene and that is why Ray looked so surprised. 

Gotta watch GoodFellas this weekend.

Rip Ray Liotta

Mike

Oh yea great scene.I also liked the part when his wife Karen flushes the coke down the toilet.His reaction was priceless.”Karen where's the stuff I left?I flushed it down the toilet….U WHAT!!!!???”Karen that was worth $60,000,that’s all the money we had,OMG”..Or when he beat the snot out of the guy across the street with Corvette…He was such a great all around actor.He will be missed.