Model Cars Magazine Forum
Marc @ MPC Motorsports

1972 Plymouth GTX

Holy ######! B) What a great paint job!

grumpy gus

You are kidding me. I can't even say what Frank Barone says on TV without being censored?

Edited by GrumpyGus

Holy man that thing is gorgeous. The paint is amazing and I can only say you did your inspiration justice. Perfect, just perfect.

I really like that! The paint looks better than the 1:1!

H3ll! The whole model looks better than the real car! You bettered it, for sure. Great job. You continue to improve on your signature style. B)

Just ANOTHER beautiful build off your Bench,Mark! It's REALLY great to see these older builds being REbuilt into BEAUTIFUL models again, FINALLY being built to their TRUE potential! Keep it up Brother, as you ARE provideing a GREAT service!!! At least I(me) think you are!!! THANKS!!!!!;) ;) B):D

Wow! I didn't realize you were this close to finishing. That turned out really nice! I really like that grill and tail lights. The only thing I could suggest is painting the area for the front plate black so it looks like an opening, even though it is not. Turned out great. I might be out your way some time, hopefully soon.

Mike

Edited by mikelo

Hello there friend! Good gosh! What a sight man everything jus jumps at ya fella from the color chosen for the wheels and the 'slam dance" paint job!! o my!!

Gotta keep on wit the keepin on!! B);)

That thing looks menacing bro, great job!!! Can you take some better pictures with a nice background? It would definitely bring all the details out a lot better! Great paint work also!!! <_<

I have to agree with everyone else....there is no substitute for shiny paint. The wheels work very well with this build.....a nice.....simple, effective and smart build.