Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Gotta love a wife that is always on the look out. She picked up the display case on Tuesday for me while shopping with her daughter at a thrift store. Check out the price on that. And it was complete. That's a recent build to show it off a little. Also, my package from Joseph came today. Awesome looking tires! Thank you Joseph! And last, my step-daughter bought the book for me.IMG_3557.jpgSorry about the picture order being backwards.IMG_3554.jpgIMG_3552.jpg

Edited by The70judgeman

Picked up the new release of the repop '87 GNX right off the cart...never made on to the shelf. Also got the latest issue of MCM and some paints for the '50 Oldsmobile when I get around to it. Got the Allison Turboprop from another LHS earlier this week from the vintage section. And finally from ebay last night, no pic yet, I sniped a sealed LE Hairy Olds kit that comes with a pre-painted Linda Vaughn figure and Hurst Shifter.IMG_3558.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...