Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got a bunch of goodies in the mail yesterday.. Motor City Resin '71 Ford Mustang coupe transkit, some Missing Link resin parts (Demon interior, Dodge and Plymouth dog dish hubcaps), some Modelhaus whitewall tires, a 2nd Revell '50 Olds, a 1:24th scale Welly diecast '11 Dodge Charger R/T, Scenes Unlimited steelies and wheelbacks...

Today I received in the mail, the July 2012 MCM mag.First one I have ever bought.

Main reason I purchased it was for the Revell chopper article.

But after seeing the layout and all the other content I will definetly be getting each issue from now on.

Certainly seems to be a better mag than the competitions.

Edited by Cool Hand

While back my power driver's seat in my Jeep quite working and a couple weeks back I was talking to a customer at work that himself works for a local junk yard and asked him if they had any "late model" Cherokee's with non power seats while I was helping him/we were B.S.ing and he said he would check for me. Turns out not only did they have one, but he pulled it for me and delivered it to the store for only $25! Now I just need to pull the seat and junk power track out and swap them.......well, I need to drown all four bolts in PB Blaster for a few days first :lol:

Didn't get anything new that I could sit and fondle but had a phone call from one of my two local hobby shops (this one only 250 miles away) that my kit of the Munster House had arrived. Don't we all do wierd projects from time to time. I also ordered some kits from Hobby Link for my "Vehicles only an Owner would love collection", things like a Cube and the Daihatsu Copen, at least they have four wheels.

Got these in Yesterday

IMG_2690.jpg

as well as these tires from chiefjoseph which are CRAZY nice!!

these came in today

the charger goes with the 2 door 300C that i already had

Your gonna love the Talon. My Iawata has been parked since I got it. I have the gravity feed version.

where abouts did you get the model meister parts?

they have a web site. i just did a yahoo search. the site is kinda lame in the ordering stage but all worked out great. i will buy more. just did not want to give big$$$$ to a fake web site. they are real and i am very happy. that SR20det engine is way more on every site i have seen. one on ebay for 20 plus shipping

Got these yesterday, the kit my new plastic pusher got this for me for $18, sealed, and a bottle of scale finishes with a $3 dollars savings. The Charger kit is my secret build I am doing for clubs Dec theme "lights and sirens", its a secret from everyone at the club minus a few guys that I have told :lol:

paint.jpg

charg1.jpg

went to a model show and got this haul. we i bought three on the left. the show had a raffle but i did not buy any tickets. three nice men had to leave and gave my son their tickets. we won all those models, gave two away. the lithograph is worth 150 and we got a stack of military decals two inches deep and i won a trophy.

D0A1B6B4-B411-4667-B687-6B7A30850CA6-121-000000211AB68552.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...