Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

Around 3pm today, going westbound on RTE 30 in Merilleville IN, I was crusing next to a 2015 Stang...a muted orange color with a single solid black stripe, front to back and blacked out wheels. Looked pretty dang cool !

Edited by Sixx

Went to Xmas brunch at the Ritz-Carlton today, and saw this eclectic pair parked out front---a black and gold 77/78 Trans Am w the Bandit style front plate next to a new white Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe.

On the way home saw a white Morris Minor 2 dr with gray spiked 4 spoke mags.

Edited by Rob Hall

Not today, but a few months ago. I saw this....

Bugati veyron. He was running down I40 at about 90 mph. I made my wife catch up so I could take this shot. There were several other cars trying to catch up also. He was running with several other high end cars, who apparently were running defense for him.

post-14855-0-57002100-1419551663_thumb.j

Interesting thread I haven't seen much of anything interesting around here in a long while. Winter doesn't help that though. The last cool car I can remember seeing here, was a really nice 30's something or another, couldn't really tell, as it was in an opposing lane in traffic.

A '67 camero in madera maroon blasting past me on the 406 towards Welland...

Speed limit is 60mp he( she) was going at least 100

Too fast to get a pick

Rallye rims ...looked all stock

Didn't see him on the side of the road,... maybe just test driving,.....

or stole it

:lol:

Edited by Belugawrx

Not today, but yesterday (and several times before that) I saw a later model Challenger with, if you can believe this,... orange tires! Not the whole tire, just the sidewalls, but still,... orange tires?

You know, back in the seventies there was a story in Hot Rod magazine about Goodyear making some colored tires but that was the last I ever heard of them. They had pics of orange and blue and maybe some other colors. Big Daddy used to run orange front tires on his first rear engined Swamp rat.

some old fat dude on his equally overweight hardly worthitson take a dive off the exit ramp to my ferry boat, after taking off with his likewise handicapped bunch of buddies. slo mo flop into the slough, followed by his bike. maybe he should ride a Suzuki.

jb

Saw a jacked-up Avalanche with at least two-million-candlepower lights on the roof and the bullbars coming up the road towards us this evening on the bus.

He turned them off quickly after seeing us. Then he pulled onto a different road and switched em back on.

Idjut.

Not today, but yesterday (and several times before that) I saw a later model Challenger with, if you can believe this,... orange tires! Not the whole tire, just the sidewalls, but still,... orange tires?

Hankook makes orange tires.

post-13841-0-23511200-1420767065_thumb.j

Saw a jacked-up Avalanche with at least two-million-candlepower lights on the roof and the bullbars coming up the road towards us this evening on the bus.

He turned them off quickly after seeing us. Then he pulled onto a different road and switched em back on.

Idjut.

Hankook makes orange tires.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I had no idea, Miles. Seems strange to me, but to each his own I guess.

While vactioning in AZ over the holidays last week. . we went to Bisbee AZ for the day. Saw a dark green Lutus Elan parked on the street

So did you make it to Whitewater Draw to see the Sandhill Cranes also?

Bisbee is where I go for Jury Duty and to deal with the County.