Model Cars Magazine Forum

This Chevy Titan90 had the chassis shortened as well as altered to single rear axle.  The ten hole wheels were changed to two hole and the fuel tanks were shortened.  The front bumper was changed to what was used only on some of the very earliest trucks.  It's mated to an exterior post van for short haul delivery services.   I remember some of these that would come from Des Moines to Ottumwa (Iowa) and stop in cities in between.  Generally they would double park on the street and haul things into the businesses, but there were times when they would have to go down alleys.  I was always amazed at how those drivers could manipulate those rigs through the tight situations that they found themselves in.

Chevy Titan90 build-16.jpg

Chevy Titan90-1.jpg

Chevy Titan90 build-20.jpg

Chevy Titan90 build-22.jpg

Chevy Titan90 build-25.jpg

Chevy Titan90 build-26.jpg

Chevy Titan90-3.jpg

chevy-2.jpg

Ammonihah Packaging and Distribution.jpg

Well done shorty !  It looks good with that trailer as well . The moment I saw it I said ."It needs a gravel bucket behind it ! "

Be Well

Gator

A single axle tractor pulling a gravel trailer?  You must be from Florida! :lol:

• 2 months later...