Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who's That Lady?

JollySipper

Michael Learned (Ma Walton).

I never watched Waltons, so not that familiar with her. But I remember she did one episode of Police Story back in the '70s, and I thought she was a pretty attractive lady.

I'd guess Angelina Jolie (pre-lip injections), but that's prolly wrong--it's prolly some euro-star I've never heard of.

Angelina has had a few procedures, but her lips were probably reduced. If you look at her father, Jon Voight, it looks like she inherited her lips from him.

I wouldn't have gotten that in 100 years!

When the show started she was a redhead... a few years later on the show she magically became a blonde... and today her hair has again miraculously changed color to black.

She's just about unrecognizable with the dark hair.

I don't think you'll ever get this one without doing a reverse image search...

untitled-4_zpsbzfgyvzn.jpg

Folks may have an easier time identifying Annie May Bullock from this photo

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/454chevelle/Tina%20Turner/CR_999942_tina_turner_es_la_tia_lejana_de_jordi_hurtado.jpg

Remember I`m from St Louis. One night in St. Louis Tina Turner, then Anna Mae Bullock, went with her sister Aillene to a nightclub called The Manhattan where the  Kings of Rhythm were performing. It was that night that she met Ike Turner. I heard the story numerous times because my mothers oldest sister (my aunt Stella) and Aillene  were gal pals and my aunt was part of the group of girls that when to the Manhattan that faithful night. Later in life St Louis musician Chuck Berry`s  brother (Larry Berry) lived next door to my family. As a young child I would see Chuck Berry regularly visiting his brother and nephews on holidays.

Edited by 69NovaYenko

I loved "Lost." For a while. The plots kept getting crazier and crazier... it was like the writers felt they had to top the previous episode with an ever more outlandish plot line. But that first season... great show. And Evangeline Lilly was a big part of the reason. :D

In fact, I was such a big fan of the show that I did a series of illustrations of some of the main characters...

I wouldn't have gotten that in 100 years!

That brunette pic is exactly how Laura Preopon looks on Netflix's "Orange is the New Black," except she usually wears glasses. Rough lookin' prison broad.

Folks may have an easier time identifying Annie May Bullock from this photo

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/454chevelle/Tina%20Turner/CR_999942_tina_turner_es_la_tia_lejana_de_jordi_hurtado.jpg

Remember I`m from St Louis. One night in St. Louis Tina Turner, then Anna Mae Bullock, went with her sister Aillene to a nightclub called The Manhattan where the  Kings of Rhythm were performing. It was that night that she met Ike Turner. I heard the story numerous times because my mothers oldest sister (my aunt Stella) and Aillene  were gal pals and my aunt was part of the group of girls that when to the Manhattan that faithful night. Later in life St Louis musician Chuck Berry`s  brother (Larry Berry) lived next door to my family. As a young child I would see Chuck Berry regularly visiting his brother and nephews on holidays.

This Lady just seems to get better lookin' ALL THE TIME!!