Model Cars Magazine Forum

29 roadster with a twist, trim?

exesivefire

Up to this point everything's looking very good.  It's too bad the 409 won't work out for you...any thoughts on which direction you'll go from this point???  The dash and your single gauge in the center is awesome!!! ????????

I'm probably going to use the SBC from the new 30 kit.. I have an idea for the intake and maybe the valve covers. 

Andy what about the 4 banger you had mocked up in the other model A you had going a few years ago. I think it was a pinto 4 If my memory is correct. 

That's still living in that project.. it's also a 24th scale engine so it's better suited for the old monogram body that now lives on that chassis. I really intend to finish that one day.

Your gauge is excellent.

looks very cool...The gauge is really nice!

That guage looks great!

thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

So I ran out of luck with my eyeball engineering. didn't leave enough room for the rear diff, so that awesome rear cross member I made? Yep had to go... oh well this should do. Although now that I look at it I think I could have done something else. I need to get moving though or I'm never going to finish. I also notched the frame and bedsides while I was at it. 

IMG_1192.JPG