Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chad Hiltz : "Green Goblin" on the Workbench 3/6/18

John Teresi

Hello.....Thank you all so very much for the kind comments and interest in this build......I really do appreciate them:).......Got the rear bumper modified  and attached.......and made some skirts ........I will add the trim to the rockers and top side panels next........thanks for looking

DSCF1132_zpsvufj0xnb.jpg

DSCF1131_zpsxs7ln7hr.jpg

DSCF1129_zpshdcnbwqb.jpg

DSCF1128_zpssbqsehnh.jpg

DSCF1127_zpskb0ixa5a.jpg

Hello......Chris,Curt ,Tom......thanks for checking in......I really appreciate it:)........ I made the interior tub and modified a parts box seat and made some arm panels.......and modified a parts box steering wheel......I bought a Caddy 500 resin engine from "KitchenTable Resins" that I will be using on this build......the 1:1 car uses a 500 Caddy Engine, my friends Curt and Steve hooked me up with Kitchen table Resins, thanks for the help guys.......I will add the detail later to the interior........thanks for looking

DSCF1163_zps9x7cfew1.jpg

DSCF1162_zpswd9clbaj.jpg

DSCF1153_zpsat09uvad.jpg

DSCF1152_zps511gbiah.jpg

DSCF1154_zps0lywukqp.jpg

DSCF1161_zpsexq96osi.jpg

Hello......Bob ,Chris.......thanks for checking in and the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)........I converted the Resin Caddy 500 engine into a front wheel drive power ......I started making the frame and got the engine mocked up in the engine bay,I still need to add the rear and front suspension ......I also made  a Compressor and Air tank for the air ride......all the details will be added latter.....not perfect but, good enough for the girls I go with.......thanks for looking

DSCF1171_zps5prxpls5.jpg

DSCF1172_zps5nx20h2h.jpg

DSCF1183_zpsmux4bwfj.jpg

DSCF1182_zpsxazlqnny.jpg

DSCF1181_zps4aqajkkx.jpg

14 minutes ago, CabDriver said:

Absolutely amazing John!  You're one of my favorite builders, incredible scratchbuilding ability!

I may have missed it, but what's the notch cut out of the driver's seat for?

James.......thank you......I guess the notch is for more room for the brake pedal?.......its like that on the real car......I`m trying to replicate best I can........thanks