Model Cars Magazine Forum

Review a Movie!

Snake45

2 hours ago, TonyK said:

I remember Pineapple Express long ago. As I recall I kept watching expecting it to get better and it never did. Some good actors but what a waste.

Really?I thought Pineapple Express was hilarious.Especially Seth Rogen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cobraman said:

Let us know what you think please.

Will do! I did see it years ago when it was first on cable, and have a vaguely favorable impression of it. But as we've seen, my opinion sometimes changes over the years. B)

20 hours ago, cobraman said:

Let us know what you think please.

Just finished it. Very interesting and engaging, and kind of timely, too. I liked it. 

I'll say this for Robert Morse: He sure is trying live down his Saint Elsewhere goody-two-shoes image. I don't think I've seen him play anything but an Evil Villain ever since. 

On to The Hunt, which they also just got and which I've been wanting to see for a while. And then that Sopranos prequel thing. 

Okay... fair warning here!  

AVOID at all costs an Aussie movie from 1989 called "Sweetie".

Watching paint dry would be more interesting.   Boring, scenes did not connect.  Left ya wondering about a lot of stuff.

For instance there was a little boy named Clayton who somehow lived in the house.  He was always playing out in the back yard with his Tonka trucks (The only highlight).  He called all the adult characters by their first names... they never explained how / why he was there at all!

AVOID... 

not a movie, but an old tv show...twin peaks

the first season and the first half of the second season was great. once they finished the main story, it was like they had not even a clue of what to do

the second half of the season is the biggest bunch of junk i have ever seen. im only trying to finish in order to watch the movie and the 25 years later season. this is so horrible. nothing is happening at all in every episode

Edited by MrMiles

On 10/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, cobraman said:

I thought The Hunt was pretty interesting. Fight at the end is pretty wild !

I enjoyed it. Awful premise, but a satisfyingly happy ending. ;)

It was, of course, another version of "The Most Dangerous Game," one of the most famous short stories ever written. We read it in HS freshman English back in the day. 

I thought "Crystal Ray" reminded me of Chelsea on Street Outlaws. Looked like her, talked like her! :lol:

15 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Okay... fair warning here!  

AVOID at all costs an Aussie movie from 1989 called "Sweetie".

Watching paint dry would be more interesting.   Boring, scenes did not connect.  Left ya wondering about a lot of stuff.

For instance there was a little boy named Clayton who somehow lived in the house.  He was always playing out in the back yard with his Tonka trucks (The only highlight).  He called all the adult characters by their first names... they never explained how / why he was there at all!

AVOID... 

will do Tom, where was it on?