Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

4 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

I'm beginning to believe cats can bend space and time.

Spot weighs 11 pounds, and can land so lightly on my shoulder I can barely feel the impact.

Drop a 10-pound sack of potatoes on my shoulder, you can bet I'd feel the impact.

EDIT: An all black kitten just joined my feral crowd. I have no idea where it came from, as none of the other ferals were pregnant, and it only looks to have been weaned in the last week or two. Strange little cat, has an exceptionally short tail that appears to be stock, not as timid as most feral kittens, and the 4-month old feral that's adopted me seems to be kinda taking care of it.

One thing I know, I swear ours are aliens. A couple weeks after we got them we came home from shopping to this... A perfect 5 foot circle of toys in the middle of the living room. I swear they were contacting the mother ship. Picture quality is bad, it's a multi generational pic, we lost the original we took.

IMG_20220810_194427856_HDR.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Classicgas said:

One thing I know, I swear ours [ cats ] are aliens. A couple weeks after we got them we came home from shopping to this... A perfect 5 foot circle of toys in the middle of the living room. I swear they were contacting the mother ship. 

I've witnessed my companions - superiors - interact with the 4th dimension -- talking, chasing, jumping , and following-with-their-eyes , entities which aren't obvious to us. Oliver Sabastian (the patchy Red Tabby BSH mix ) was the most vocal. I swear that he was communicating with Tao (my current companion ; black & white barn cat ) months before the former passed (age 17). he'd sit in the hallway, look-up at the ceiling, and start meowing. Around 2 months into his 'routine' , I heard a kitten's cry in the hallway where Oliver'd sit ! The first time I heard Tao cry, it was exactly the same cry I'd heard two months before I met him !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1972coronet said:

I've witnessed my companions - superiors - interact with the 4th dimension -- talking, chasing, jumping , and following-with-their-eyes , entities which aren't obvious to us...

I've sometimes closely watched my current cat Spot jump, and I can't really see movement. I can see him planning the jump, but then It's like he's in one spot one moment, and then he's in another...which is why I think he can light on my shoulder without my feeling him.

He just opens an interdimensional portal, dematerializes, then rematerializes somewhere else.

Of course I don't really believe this...(cue X-Files music)...

image.png.0c83cb070f44eaf21b8e2466ecf619f9.png

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

That's nice, giving them somewhere they can feel a little safer. Since the raccoons shredded one of the feral kittens a couple months back, I've been arranging things where cats can hide if they're being chased, at least with their backs to something so the coons can't gang up on 'em easily.

We had a Raccoon with no tail coming around to feast on the cat food a couple years ago. Now it’s just the cats and the Magpies. And that orange cord goes to a heated water bowl for the cats.

This is the departed dearest Chloe Cat, aka The Queen. Picture is from 2018 or 2019. She flat out LOVED the Xmas tree. AND red ribbons... which she liked the crinkle sound of. We told guests that were coming over, no bows on presents please. She would eat them.

DSCN0001.JPG

• Like 4

11 hours ago, bobss396 said:

Orange cats are special, I had a couple of them years back.

From what I know orange females aren't common. Not that it's real rare but more than likely an orange cat is male.

Makes her even more special.😀

9 hours ago, Horrorshow said:

They’re beautiful 😻 

She wanted a bonded pair. One other place, too many flaming hoops to jump through. This place was close to us. I was surprised they were not scooped up already. There was another kitten, all over the place and very friendly and playful. For a single kitten, it would have been perfect.

Our newest member of the house.  A Russian Blue mix from the local shelter. He had a mangled tail that required docking which made him had to place. I have had Russian Blue before so we took him.  He acts much like our Russian so pretty sure that is what he is. Not a year old yet he is going to be a big boy!!!  We named him VLAD!!! He did bite me day one! 

VLAD.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, bobss396 said:

My girlfriend wanted 2 kittens for Christmas. We went all over before finding these 2 sisters. We picked them up today. 10 weeks old. Names are Brie and Blue. 

Such beautiful kitty cats....

The one in the back, just from the way she's looking at the camera, looks like she is going to be quite the little diva. Be sure to show them lots of lovin'!!!  😁

• Like 1