Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

On 12/22/2022 at 5:43 AM, Earl Marischal said:

This was drawn for me by my 9 year old granddaughter, Harper.

The words say “from harper your addicted to cats” 

That’s me in the middle with our 2 cats, Olly and Toffy. Olly has a halo and wings as she’s in heaven. (We lost her last year.)

This drawing means a lot to me.

steve

C103F3E6-93CB-4864-A64D-293763F3A484.jpeg

Very nice of your granddaughter to draw that picture for you. I can’t help but think you look a bit like Cathy though.🤪🙂

• Like 1

I want to thank all of you guys for posting your cat pictures. 

Once or Twice a week, my 4 year old Grandson sits on my lap. and we scroll through the "Kitty Pictures".

He has great fun looking at the many Cats and comparing the ones in the pics to the 4 that live in his house.

(Emmet, Benny, Grayson & Zelda)

This really makes his day, and it is a great way to spend time with him in the mornings while we let Grandma sleep in a bit longer.

😄

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, stavanzer said:

I want to thank all of you guys for posting your cat pictures. 

Once or Twice a week, my 4 year old Grandson sits on my lap. and we scroll through the "Kitty Pictures".

He has great fun looking at the many Cats and comparing the ones in the pics to the 4 that live in his house.

(Emmet, Benny, Grayson & Zelda)

This really makes his day, and it is a great way to spend time with him in the mornings while we let Grandma sleep in a bit longer.

😄

Here's a couplePXL_20210809_220542684.PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.4d761d20ebab3410e888158f71cb0bf3.jpg00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190913073331270_COVER.thumb.jpg.5f0556428d400c1964cc64c0bf023aff.jpg for your grandson!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cooper has been getting this mouse and putting it around the house.  This time he was very creative, or it must have caught in the velcro of the sandal and freaked him out.  When I came home he made sure I saw it, so I would give him a belly rub.
901291009_Coopermousesandal.thumb.jpg.0d7dfa117b78d48477aa922705832524.jpg

I should vacuum the house, too busy working on the current project.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BlackSheep214 said:

This is Leia - Yes, she was named after Princess Leia. Took the missus and son a week or so why I named her Leia. LOL!

She is a 4 year old Chocolate Mitted Lynx Ragdoll. We bought her from a breeder in Rochester.

She is my second Ragdoll. My first was a blue point Ragdoll who died of a stroke.

20230126_201037.jpg

Very pretty.  Cats love to lay on the newest thing that is laid down, don't they?  It could be hardened steel, like this Mouser. 😏  Girlfriend put a soft luggage down by the door, and it's still there, with about a pound of fur embedded in it.

Mauser cat.jpg

• Like 1