Model Cars Magazine Forum

Miller 122 Rear Dr Junior Eight Special

The resin front axle tends to bend / sag with the wheels on - see if i can correct this with a copper sleeve glued to the axle in between the springs - if Harold can do a kit - the axle will have to use an alu, or copper tube in place of the resin …

DCEA1B5A-DBB2-48FE-9AFF-08B753BB60ED.jpeg

FFE7422B-A31D-46C3-8A90-93E0B57AE4B2.jpeg

As always, I’m way behind on checking out the build threads that I have been following.  I caught up on this one during the F1 race this morning.  I truly admire the amount of work and attention to detail that you have put in this car. Fantastic!

Wait wait wait

not done until the radiator gets its filler cap …. Before gauges were reliable - most Millers were raced with meters perched on the caps to warn the drivers of impending engine over-heating - Millers used gauges made by Boyce …

4E03DAEC-633B-4D57-BFB0-6718B12917EB.jpeg

Thanks to all 

i’m in Salt Lake City - and there swims in the replica class those monsters that keep me up at night - i’ll try to post a video this weekend - the tables are full - with a full day left to enter - and the quality is off the charts - the judges are going to hate each other by about 2 Am sun morning …