Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who doesn't love a mock-up? Let's see yours!

Belairconvertable

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ozmodeler said:

That Falcon is just "bad ass" in jacked up gasser or restomod low. I just wish "round 2" would do a re-issue on the original version. I'd be in for a 6 pack !

AMT_1966 Falcon.jpg

Thanks! That's the kit I have. It was built when it 1st was released gasser style. Trying to get it back to a street machine look. 

On 4/14/2023 at 3:57 AM, ozmodeler said:

That Falcon is just "bad ass" in jacked up gasser or restomod low. I just wish "round 2" would do a re-issue on the original version. I'd be in for a 6 pack !

I agree. But sadly it would probably be a ground up recreation ala the 63 Nova wagon because they modified this tooling into the 69 Mod Stocker kit.

On 4/20/2023 at 5:17 AM, Mr. Metallic said:

I agree. But sadly it would probably be a ground up recreation ala the 63 Nova wagon because they modified this tooling into the 69 Mod Stocker kit.

I know what you're saying, I have the mod stocker  kit and it's totally butchered (body & chassis) sigh !

On 3/28/2023 at 6:34 PM, catpack68 said:

Another one I mocked up this evening instead trying to finish the Bronco project I’m working on.Trumpeter 60 Pontiac Bonneville with ZForcemodelworx 22-24 Pontiac 8 lug restomod wheels/tires. I’m really digging this one!

45F4AC24-1255-42E8-84FA-F8E8DBB33B7A.jpeg

975D743C-4304-4BAE-9926-3D02BC7556C6.jpeg

EA395983-7CB4-4EF6-8D04-BC80142E26DE.jpeg

I think this needs to be much lower. But I could be wrong.

Chopped Revell Model A with a 32 Ford 3W coupe windshield and header grafted in and more chop than the kit came with..  also pinched the frame rails, and did a 'suicide' spring perch. Inspired by Brian Bass' work on his personal model A and the "Wade Coupe"

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

• Like 9