Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any info on John Teresi?

iBorg

• 1 month later...

Probably got tired of some of the members on here picking out stuff on his perfect builds and moved on. It happens from time to time on any board.

I should add that this is just a guess. I have no knowledge of the man or what he's doing apart from what I seen him post here.

Edited by Can-Con
  • Sad 2

On 7/22/2022 at 7:53 PM, misterNNL said:

That would be a shame to lose him as a contributor to these boards and the positive influence and inspiration he had.

AGREED!  One of the most inspirational model builders I've seen - I've gone through some of his old build threads probably dozens of times getting little hints and tips

@John Teresi - your fan club misses you and wants to see what you're building :D:D

Hello Guys….I am truly thankful for thinking of me……I’m still building just haven’t been posting as much……I was busy for awhile doing work with a bunch of other guys for the Lynx Project …..it’s a project for the last GSL show 2023……I visit this forum once in awhile and am amazed with the work by my friend Codi……he is such an amazing builder and such a great guy……I also would like to mention Francis he is so amazing too…… they both are my favorite builders .thanks again!!!!

best,John

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

John was at the final GSL last week with some amazing builds...as always! His entries received several well-deserved awards. It is astounding to see his beautiful work in person.

Edited by chepp
  • Like 1