Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMTs 50 ford.

TNT

16 minutes ago, espo said:

Great looking paint work and I like the stance. 

Thanks. Usally testors lacquer gives me fits, even after warmimg up. But this one laid down nice , then some buffing and waxing. 

Very nice, especially that shade of green metallic with the light green dash and wheels and white upholstery and top, beautiful! I also like the slightly raked stance and that you used the stock steelies and hub caps, both gives this build a very 50’s -60’s “period correct” mild street custom look. I can see this car cruising the streets of LA of my childhood.

1 hour ago, papajohn97 said:

Very nice, especially that shade of green metallic with the light green dash and wheels and white upholstery and top, beautiful! I also like the slightly raked stance and that you used the stock steelies and hub caps, both gives this build a very 50’s -60’s “period correct” mild street custom look. I can see this car cruising the streets of LA of my childhood.

Thanks. I love steelies and wide white walls. 

1 hour ago, Koellefornia Kid said:

Nice looking mild custom! Really like the color!

Thanks. I sure do miss my time in Ansbach  Germany. The people, the beer, and the food. 

1 hour ago, happy grumpy said:

Nice and sharp, really nice color and finish.

Thanks. Was not the best kit. Think i filled in the axle hole in the oil pan. Had no specific plans until i painted it.