Model Cars Magazine Forum

One sentence game

NOBLNG

Future floor wax changed formula, lead taken out of paint, warnings on boxes, now they are after paint stripper ( methylene chloride ) and no MEK in California the model hobby being dried up by regulations.

Posted (edited)

Regulations are often the province of tiny minds who think we're all as stupid and helpless and as prone to poking ourselves in the eyes with chopsticks as they are.

image.png.35876759cefc63abe5957c01ae06c245.png    (...and it's against the law to do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
  • Like 1

Day in, day out, it's usually mostly the same old stuff, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Feeling frustrated can be perfectly justified, but stamping your feet, screaming, and smashing things like a giant out-of-control baby isn't the way to deal with anger, it does nothing to alleviate whatever is causing you stress, and only makes you look like a an immature fool.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
  • Like 2

Air is something I change in my tires because " Winter air" is different from Summer air, at least that's what I tell my nosy neighbor to do.

(  his turn signal fluid is running low too .)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Do as I say, because I'm in a position of unearned authority, and it makes me feel important to tell people how to behave...especially when they have no power to fight back.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
CLARITY

Music playing innocently in the background on a YT video can trigger copyright-violation reports by Karens who believe it's their mission in life to tell the teacher when anyone does something baaaaaaad, whether anything is the least bit negatively-impacted or not.

• Like 1