Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wow😜 Thanks for the photos! Tons of breathtaking and unique cars there. I enjoyed seeing a mix of new and old stuff; that new Lotus is pretty sweet, and I get a kick out of the old Vector supercars. The silver Duesenberg "20 Grand" is the perfect ambassador for this kind of get-together, haha. Most of these cars won't fit a top hat, but if you squint...out of the corner of your eye, you'll see 'em :D🤑

1 hour ago, Spex84 said:

Wow😜 Thanks for the photos! Tons of breathtaking and unique cars there. I enjoyed seeing a mix of new and old stuff; that new Lotus is pretty sweet, and I get a kick out of the old Vector supercars. The silver Duesenberg "20 Grand" is the perfect ambassador for this kind of get-together, haha. Most of these cars won't fit a top hat, but if you squint...out of the corner of your eye, you'll see 'em :D🤑

My pleasure Chris. I hoped my fellow modelers would get some inspirations from them. For me, the Vectors were a big deal because there are so few of them, but virtually everything there was rare :) 

2 hours ago, tbill said:

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing those. For me , it’s amazing how some cars are just plain beautiful, and are timeless, yet some are just slightly off the mark, or seem to have fallen off the target all together, lol.

Tom, I couldn't agree with you more. The human eye must be so sensitive to nuances that we are not even consciously aware of. I have looked at timeless beauties such as a Ferrari GTO, and compared it to their counterfeited counterparts - only to notice the slightest change in a line took the car from stunning to disappointing.

Holy SH**,Wow that must have been some show.Actually all the photos eventually popped up.These we’re some of my favorites.The F40 Ferrari would be my 1st favorite choice,but that’s a choice that i would pick against any car at any show,just IMO.Love that car…However there were some of the most incredible cars I’ve ever seen..And i noticed the Kindig Vette..Along with a Countach,and a Vector..Great photos..Thanks for posting them,🤩🤩Big bucks!!!$$$$

699B0DE4-1407-4DA2-86EE-CBD4F9A2250B.jpeg

6331ECE3-611F-4692-8C57-9BE545CDD2FB.jpeg

76236984-CCF0-4C97-9A64-EA2C2F1D72B0.jpeg

94145BC7-A357-4BE0-9320-5E8E3954136F.jpeg

EB8119CB-339B-47A0-AE06-ED49838D9573.jpeg

FDE331CE-6C01-4C13-B39E-887E7A6DD575.jpeg

31894237-7ED8-45C0-9C40-38A8062974A7.jpeg

9F2D5F92-B716-4AC9-A2AC-206FED87B52D.jpeg

Edited by NYLIBUD

My pleasure Ron. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. It's my first time posting a car show, and I didn't know quite how to do it; what size to make the photos, how many to post all together, etc. BTW; our tastes must run very similar, because your favorites were also my favorites :)