Model Cars Magazine Forum

Donn Yost question

V8tiger

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this but I'm a fan of Donn Yost's videos and noticed he hasn't posted anything for a while. I know he's had a serious health problem.. but does anyone know anything... I even goggled it and couldn't find anything. If this post is in the wrong section i apologize.....thanks 

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to NNL east this year.. I haven't been to one since I took my youngest son about 15 years ago... just so happens I got into models again because of and during the Covid thing and then it was canceled twice! But back to Donn, I hope he's  doing good and well enough to attend. He's really a shinning light for the hobby... I really looked forward to Fridays and the  "Fundamentals" video series. lotta' experience there....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a comment posted a few days ago on the last YouTube video he did stating that someone had reached out to his wife enquiring about him. It stated she told this person that Donn is “struggling with his disease”. So, based on that, one would have to assume he is still amongst the living. I hope this is accurate, and prayerfully hope he can return to the world of model cars, with the disease behind him.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...