Model Cars Magazine Forum

Future build mockups

Alex Flint

YIKES Alex!  You've got your work cut out for you!  (Of course, it shouldn't be called 'work'). 

I know I'm going to sorry for asking this, but is that a Kaiser-Frazer custom wagon toward the bottom of your list?  WHERE did you get that?  

On 6/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, Joe Lange said:

YIKES Alex!  You've got your work cut out for you!  (Of course, it shouldn't be called 'work'). 

I know I'm going to sorry for asking this, but is that a Kaiser-Frazer custom wagon toward the bottom of your list?  WHERE did you get that?  

It is a Kaiser station wagon. I got it from Resin Model Ranch.

On 6/15/2023 at 7:20 PM, Paul Payne said:

That is a serious resin stash,  and some wild ideas! One question- who made the Bugatti T57SC Atlantic, and what is the scale?

That Bugatti Atlantic is one I 3D printed. I have it printed in 1/24 scale.

You've got a good eye for design Alex. Do you have multiples of the Jimmy Flintstone tanker and Chevy COE or are you using the same ones for each mock up? I guess I'm asking because I'm curious if these are all real projects in the queue or just ideas.

On 6/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, redscampi said:

You've got a good eye for design Alex. Do you have multiples of the Jimmy Flintstone tanker and Chevy COE or are you using the same ones for each mock up? I guess I'm asking because I'm curious if these are all real projects in the queue or just ideas.

I used the same bodies for all of them. They're basically just ideas.