Model Cars Magazine Forum

Italeri Ferrari 275GTB... Grail build!

jaymcminn

26 minutes ago, Phildaupho said:

Beautiful model. Why oh why can the 275 kits not be re-released by somebody ??

I don't know if any plastic kit manufacturers even have the Ferrari license right now. For a while I was keeping my fingers crossed that Academy would just release all the Italeri kits as generic "Italian sports cars" like they did with the California Spyder, but no dice there either. I lucked out finding this one!

On 8/6/2023 at 8:30 PM, jaymcminn said:

I don't know if any plastic kit manufacturers even have the Ferrari license right now. For a while I was keeping my fingers crossed that Academy would just release all the Italeri kits as generic "Italian sports cars" like they did with the California Spyder, but no dice there either. I lucked out finding this one!

Fujimi is still cranking out Ferrari kits, I think they're the only company with a license for plastic kits.

Your build is spectacular! Great color scheme, very inspiring for whenever I get to mine...someday 😁 I may have to do back-to-back builds of the 275 and the 250 SWB.