Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 plymouth roadrunner.

sak

Cut the floor-boards frm the "tub", glued the transmission tunnel to the bottom plate and built it up from there with scrap plastic and fillers. Struggling thru the foiling now. Last two sheets I bought are cracking but will need to just accept it and move forward. Ordering rally wheels and hub-caps from fireball.

• 2 months later...

Wrapped up some projects around the house so can now start alocating more time to my projects. Buffed out the front bonnet just to see finally the color. Interior mostly finished, scratch-built the window cranks and other hardware to give some depth. Dash-board still needs a lil work.

20240225_123303.jpg

20240225_123620.jpg

20240225_123633.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, espo said:

Great looking interior. What color did you use? This looks much like the Tamiya Pearl Lt. Blue I have used on my present '67 Charger build. 

Thanks, I believe its a mix of valejo silver and valejo blue

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got it polished today. Going to buy some canopy glue for the glass tomorow. Decided on fireball steel wheels and hubcaps. Anybody know how well they fit the amt tire packs?

20240315_185937.jpg

20240315_185854.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.

Painted wheels and hub-caps and particially assembled it to see how it sits and I am happy with it. Almost at the finish line.

20240401_181346.jpg

20240401_181333.jpg

• Like 3